Collection Video Krilinresort collection [2024-02-09] [Krilinresort]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

2ms22

May 28, 2024
My guy, it's been posted by me already. Just find the month it was released in and then go look at my comment from a while back
Hi. Here is a hint. The problem I experienced is that I was cutting and pasting the password directly from your post. Sometimes you have to type it in to open the file.

doubleaction

Dec 11, 2017
His last update was May 31st and claimed the video would be online "next week". Which means I think you can expect to see it at the end of the month. I'm not joking.

kongokeenbo

Jun 21, 2017
His last update was May 31st and claimed the video would be online "next week". Which means I think you can expect to see it at the end of the month. I'm not joking.
Genuinely fucking embarrasing to see how he responds when people ask for updates as well. You have creators like RudeFrog who put out dozens of images each month, or Tdontran who can make multiple animations (short loops but still) while actually making the models and animating it. Versus this guy who cries about how hard it is to use Honey Select

Reactions: Avatar-07

doubleaction

Dec 11, 2017
Genuinely fucking embarrasing to see how he responds when people ask for updates as well. You have creators like RudeFrog who put out dozens of images each month, or Tdontran who can make multiple animations (short loops but still) while actually making the models and animating it. Versus this guy who cries about how hard it is to use Honey Select
I give him some leeway because modded Honey Select Studio is probably really annoying to use, especially for 10~ minute videos. But nevertheless, you're right: he's way too hostile toward feedback, particularly when it relates to his release schedule. That said, the video released today, so I'm happy to be wrong about that at least.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote