Collection Video Krilinresort collection [2024-02-09] [Krilinresort]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kratos1883

Oct 3, 2017
thank you very much for the new passwords so that you can get the new cards on honey select I understand that you only share what you want .

kratos1883

Oct 3, 2017
BADCOP II

Mega
(no have pass to unzip)
look I'll answer you if you want passwords subscribe to the author's patreon because here passwords don't give them to you I've already asked over and over again and they gave me the link to the video even though they asked for passwords for the cards and scenes.

kratos1883

Oct 3, 2017
What's the password for that? I want Vados Chara Card
look I'll answer you if you want passwords subscribe to the author's patreon because here passwords don't give them to you I've already asked over and over again and they gave me the link to the video even though they asked for passwords for the cards and scenes.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I never asked for a password, if you can't share the password, why don't you unzip the file and upload the video for everyone?

Reactions: Jmansav

kratos1883

Oct 3, 2017
if you look back in the posts I put that new passwords were needed for the new author files and I also put the mega link of the locked files with the new password

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Tbh The only thing I want is the card

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote