micelak

Dec 1, 2018
Anyone else experience extremely slow run? Like, slide show speeds? Running on a modern system with 3090 GTX card and 64 GB of Ram...it's not my specs.
Fixed via setting to fixed refresh.

Now I am running into the 'Change Outfit' display showing no girl. Got Brittany and Hestia. When I click on either, no girl is shown. When I click on clothing items, it shows up on invisible doll.

Reactions: asdfg-79t

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Thanks! I'll take a look at that save.

another issue is Zana is quite frankly a problem in that she constantly needs to move even if kronos doesnt so it leads to being boxed in or hampering movement later on where she cut off my avenue of attack against some wolves because she had to move in my way effectively blocking me off and preventing me from getting a killing strike for an extra 3 turns.
The companion system is brand new and still being adjusted for playability. Keep in mind once you have the Titan Power "Time Accelerate" you can use the arrow keys to move Kronos extra spaces on a turn, which will allow you to get around situations where Zana may have you blocked. Each movement space only uses 1 energy.

Now I am running into the 'Change Outfit' display showing no girl. Got Brittany and Hestia. When I click on either, no girl is shown. When I click on clothing items, it shows up on invisible doll.
This issue has been fixed for the next update.

asdfg-79t

May 19, 2021
neat game feels a little sparse and the mermaid quest was some grindy boring bs but cool concept just a lot of bugs like crashes or rabiits you cant attack or menu disapraring

its nice that it like always saves though so crashes dont lose much

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
neat game feels a little sparse and the mermaid quest was some grindy boring bs but cool concept just a lot of bugs like crashes or rabiits you cant attack or menu disapraring

its nice that it like always saves though so crashes dont lose much
Thank you for the positive thoughts! Play-balance is ongoing to avoid feeling grindy. There are also things you can try that the game doesn't directly tell you to do. For example, you can sell one or more pearls to Hydna in 1669, then buy them from her in 1668, rewind only 1668 and buy them from her again. This makes the mermaid quest a lot faster, although Hydna does mark up the price of the pearls a little.

Reactions: asdfg-79t

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Is there a way to play this on Android? I thought of joiplay but wanted to confirm first
Unfortunately it will only run on Windows or Windows emulation. While there are a lot more content and feature updates in the future of KTT, a sequel is in very early development stages and will run on Unity, providing cross-platform accessibility. Some people are supporters solely to contribute to this, so if you end up becoming a supporter and would like your donations to go directly to the development of the Unity sequel you can send a direct message and let me know.

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
I was doing ariel mermaid quest line and collected 9 perles but it deosnt seem to let me to create neklace. Is quest not fullt completed yet or am I missing something?

ametoq

Feb 6, 2021
I accidentally hit hestia, even if I reset the game she keep saying why did u hit me like that

Testusername240

Apr 11, 2019
I have a bug
in the abandoned cottage with Zoe (1668), the 3rd wolf is not attackable. The attack option just isn't there.
Screenshot (3).png
The other 2 wolves are normal, but this one isn't.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I accidentally hit hestia, even if I reset the game she keep saying why did u hit me like that
Are you able to use Time Rewind on her? What happens when you rewind just The End of Time? I might have to look into it. The latest update allows for the companion characters to have different interactions if they are at the castle versus traveling abroad. I might need to fix that issue.

I have a bug
in the abandoned cottage with Zoe (1668), the 3rd wolf is not attackable. The attack option just isn't there.

Thank you for posting the save. I will check into this.

asdfg-79t

May 19, 2021
I have a bug
View attachment 1727616
same happen with me but if i left the area and came back it let me finish the quest. it was the same with the evil bunnies one was not attackable but i left and came back. dont think i even needed to kill the rabbits i just left and came back and it let me continue on.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
same happen with me but if i left the area and came back it let me finish the quest. it was the same with the evil bunnies one was not attackable but i left and came back. dont think i even needed to kill the rabbits i just left and came back and it let me continue on.
That is great information. I think what might be happening is because there is a companion now the game might be confusing that companion with an enemy count needed to trigger a quest completion, like the bunnies or the wolf attack. I'm guess it probably is happening with the townspeople trying to burn Helda at the stake.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Looks like fun
Too bad it keeps feezing, crashing, getting stuck when you click on a character n can't make the pop-ups go away, and can't move or do anything and have to start all over
Other than that talking to the same 2 characters was pretty cool

ametoq

Feb 6, 2021
Are you able to use Time Rewind on her? What happens when you rewind just The End of Time? I might have to look into it. The latest update allows for the companion characters to have different interactions if they are at the castle versus traveling abroad. I might need to fix that issue.

Thank you for posting the save. I will check into this.
i tried everything rewind time reset game everything she still remember me:D i have the same wolf problem btw I can t hit it

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I have a bug
i tried everything rewind time reset game everything she still remember me:D i have the same wolf problem btw I can t hit it
All fixed in the update which will be released tomorrow.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Summertime Sage Crossover.jpg

0.905.0 Changelog
  • New Features
  • MAJOR: Summertime Saga Crossover!
    • Locate the Dimensional Portal Crystal (hint: somewhere in Pleasure Planet 2222) to cross over into the world of Summertime Saga! All male characters from Summertime Saga (except for Mayor Rump) can be captured and taken back to Castle Kronos! 8 new scenes with male characters from SS added, with many more on the way!

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
View attachment 1734294

0.905.0 Changelog
  • New Features
  • MAJOR: Summertime Saga Crossover!
    • Locate the Dimensional Portal Crystal (hint: somewhere in Pleasure Planet 2222) to cross over into the world of Summertime Saga! All male characters from Summertime Saga (except for Mayor Rump) can be captured and taken back to Castle Kronos! 8 new scenes with male characters from SS added, with many more on the way!
April fools ;)

2.60 star(s) 70 Votes