Kazzzmannn

Jun 13, 2023
not triggerring anything. Do you have anymore details? been rewinding and with grace as a companion I still get nowhere. Even if I wait and wait
Probably like you I did the church thing and was smacked. Looking at the scene it felt like yeah there is space for another witch. So yeah grace seemed likely. After getting Grace I thought right back to the church. Reset everything went through it all again no good she didn't appear and I was smacked again. I thought maybe she isn't the 3rd witch so started sussing out the 2 witches that roam around. After killing both a few time talking to them stripping them resetting the timelines etc. I happened to step on the church hex in Salem 1969 Grace was my companion. I cannot remember exactly what she said something like "I know this place they taught me to do things"... I think I then reset both Salem and started from the 1969 one stepped on the church hex got her to say that again then went back to 1692 saved Mercy and Helda. Then back to 1969

Kazzzmannn

Jun 13, 2023
PS> Ok I think I've sussed it out. 1st thing go to the end of time. Talk to Hestia, go into the wardrobe and click on grace. I think that even though you have Grace as your companion. If the end of time has been reset the game doesn't recognize it. Then go back to Salem 1969, step on the church she has the memory. Then back to 1692...

Kazzzmannn

Jun 13, 2023
Pss> After clicking on Grace in the wardrobe don't click on any other girl. If you click on grace then say click on Zoe then the game won't give Grace the memory at the church. So just click on Grace in the wardrobe and leave

axe76

Apr 11, 2018
Hey does anybody nows where to find the potion for Mary Warren and the Tallismans for tituba story ??

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Kronos Time Titan [v24.04.28] [Scarlett Young] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [891 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BoomBam_

Jan 4, 2024
Somebody really need to make cheats of this game, without cheat this is literally rubbish game
I really do not want to grind this sex game, i just want to have fun and without cheat there is no fun in sex game.

rinhailer

Feb 3, 2019
Hey does anybody nows where to find the potion for Mary Warren and the Tallismans for tituba story ??
The potion for Mary Warren is the bottle of lotion that you get from 1969 Salem (the rabbit killing quest). Not sure about the talisman one tho.

Also I'm running into a bug where Mary Warren can't become a companion.

Last edited:
Reactions: axe76

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Can someone tell me the steps I have to take to get Helda to show up at the church (I already have Mercy and Grace showing up in the church I just need Helda at this point).

I already saved Helda/Mercy in Salem 1692, and I have Grace following me (while taking her on a "date") (I don't know if you can have more than one companion, but Helda is locked, so there is no way to get her to follow me through the dress-up menu).

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 70 Votes