Jun 19, 2018
Tried 0.81.2, it froze my OS (W7 64bit) so completely I had to power cycle. Happened two times at random moments. I guess I'll hold for a moment.

BTW, I was looking for health, currency and "power" addresses in CheatEngine but they seem to be randomised. 4 byte though, not scrambled, easy to find in this simplest way from Tutorial.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: newfang56

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Tried 0.81.2, it froze my OS (W7 64bit) so completely I had to power cycle. Happened two times at random moments. I guess I'll hold for a moment.

BTW, I was looking for health, currency and "power" addresses in CheatEngine but they seem to be randomised. 4 byte though, not scrambled, easy to find in this simplest way from Tutorial.
Is the dev still active?

Reactions: scarlettyoung

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
Yeah, kept getting a pop-up every 5 seconds with BS about needing an internet connection. Too frustrating... Might give it one more try tomorrow when I have more patience, but who knows

Reactions: Agrik

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Slightly weird to see the preview images of ancient times all these random women with full lipstick and eye shadow.

Reactions: Kyraga

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
giving me civilization vibs but it not game like that
also I need internet all the time? this type of game belong to EA or something??

Last edited:

FamousPotato

Jan 7, 2018
This is definitely not worth the persistent pestering that this game pretty much promises.
There's a game somewhere behind those popups, but I can't find it.

2.60 star(s) 70 Votes