5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
tifa_voyeur_07.jpg Patreon post image-4.jpg Patreon post image-5.jpg

Tifa Lockhart - Voyeur

Hey everyone,

it's been ages since Tifa's original voyeur image (was one of the initial voyeurs I painted way back in the day), and what better time than now to have our badass maiden make a return =D

And since cloud is glacial slow in terms of "making a move", I thought it would be fitting to have Tifa take a bit of initiative.

Small detail, I had to flip the image because I realized that way too much of her hair was getting in front of her face, since her hair is usually parted to the right side. And it was missing her signature earring (which is on the left ear as well) =D

Also, keep in mind not everyone played the original games, so don't really discuss plot related stuff in the comments.

Anyway, hope you guys like it! And yes, this is the extra voyeur I was talking about for this month.

rewosi2269

Apr 12, 2023
Is it alright to be requesting for a re-upload of February 2024 through other sites like MEGA? I am having problems with the sites available - either i am unable to access them or the file downloaded is problematic. Thank you very much and I hope for a positive response.
Yup all the files seem to have some problem

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
suki_small.jpg

Hey everyone, while we wait for Maya to finish waking up, here's the initial preview of Suki (and Sokka) voyeur, which is the last image coming up this month =D

It's always fun to make those "heat of the moment" scenes. Even if it's a nightmare to paint the clothing =D

anyway, hope you guys like it!

And yes, the makeup is optional

Dec 26, 2022
Well, I’m happy enough with this lmao. Forgot we were getting this. Hyped cus I already really liked the Tifa voyeur this month.

Mirage809

Mar 8, 2023
Just FYI...
The Pack is already out (Voyuer is still missing but should be added into the next couple of days) but I am on vacation till Sunday, so won't be able to share the pack till then...

Yall either have to wait till Sunday or hope someone shares it before then...
Enjoy the vacation.

Reactions: Lispec and Rhykio
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes