5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
It is I guess. I tried myself already, but it’s not that simple because of the breasts.
Maybe someone is willing/able to provide that?
Maybe I‘ll give it another try and will it here for you as well.
It was hard to choose a more difficult thing as a request. All the transparent liquids and other objects are quite tricky to draw. I'll also probably try it, because the ability to draw such things is useful, and it's always an opportunity to gain experience. Unfortunately, I won't have time until next week. Foremost, I want to finish my own drawing by the end of the week.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
OMG:love:
Krys absolutely killed this one...

tifa3_07.jpg tifa3_07b.jpg tifa3_final03.jpg tifa3_final04.jpg tifa3_nsfw07.jpg
tifa3_final05.jpg tifa3_final06.jpg tifa3_final07.jpg

Tifa Lockhart

"Hey .. Cloud"

Hey everyone, starting february works with the one, the only, the italian politician: Tifa Lockhart!

I've been promising to make her "wet shirt" outfit for quite some time, and it's finally time. And funny enough, we know have the whole "Costa del Sol" outfit the internet is going about. And a ripped shirt version .. because underboobs =D

So yeah, hope you guys like it!

Also, my Tifa is a bit more beeffy, there's nothing I can do about that lol

Mirage809

Mar 8, 2023

View attachment 3360827 View attachment 3360829 View attachment 3360830 View attachment 3360831 View attachment 3360836
View attachment 3360832 View attachment 3360833 View attachment 3360834

Tifa Lockhart

"Hey .. Cloud"

Hey everyone, starting february works with the one, the only, the italian politician: Tifa Lockhart!

I've been promising to make her "wet shirt" outfit for quite some time, and it's finally time. And funny enough, we know have the whole "Costa del Sol" outfit the internet is going about. And a ripped shirt version .. because underboobs =D

Holy hell did he nail this one. And I love that nobody will ever let us forget about the Italian senate incident. Not that we'd ever want to.

Reactions: huskybiker

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022

View attachment 3360827 View attachment 3360829 View attachment 3360830 View attachment 3360831 View attachment 3360836
View attachment 3360832 View attachment 3360833 View attachment 3360834

Tifa Lockhart

"Hey .. Cloud"

Love the upskirt-looking perspective for Tifa.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Patreon post image.jpg

Katara - Preview

Hey everyone,

Katara is finally here!

So I thought it would be fun to recreate an adult version of the famous "waterfall scene". And I wanted to try out a different point of view =D

I also wanted to give her a bit more "water tribe" look, put a little more braids in the hair, etc

So I hope you guys like it!

Last edited:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Katara is finished...

katara_06.jpg
katara_nsfw06.jpg
katara_final2.jpg katara_final3.jpg katara_final4.jpg katara_final5.jpg

Katara

Hey everyone, Katara is finally here!

So I thought it would be fun to recreate an adult version of the famous "waterfall scene". And I wanted to try out a different point of view =D

I also wanted to give her a bit more "water tribe" look, put a little more braids in the hair, etc

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
View attachment 3369713

Katara - Preview

Hey everyone,

Katara is finally here!

I didn't watch Avatar from beginning to end. What's the waterfall scene about, and can someone provide a screenshot?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes