5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Anyone know what the new pin up poll characters are?
Hey everyone, here's the options for the pin-up poll! Have fun choosing =D

Top 3 as of now: Asami Sato 335 > Alexstrasza 256 > Brigitte 223

A few considerations about the polls:

- Complaints about the poll results wont change the outcome and will be ignored. If you have actual feedback about it, and think there's a way it could improve, feel free to message me or suggest on discord.

- "how about a poll with unpopular/underrated characters" or similar suggestions. As interesting it might sound, there's a reason why characters are unpopular: It's because there's not a lot of people interested in seeing them. Making a poll with a several characters that people are NOT interested is really not a good idea. Besides, it would still be one winner and 3-5 losers. So the outcome would be the same.

- Keep in mind that polls are created to engage with patrons and allow you guys to participate in the process of chosing the future characters to be painted. It's supposed to be a cool thing. Don't be the person to turn it into a bad thing by complaining about it all the time.

papillonmyu

May 3, 2018
Crazy how I used to play WOW with him and raid in the same guild he did in the Brazilian server Azralon, we never talked much but at the time but I always kept in touch with his work.

HeyImSupercop

Formerly 'SuperSpyWong'
Apr 2, 2022
Hey everyone, here's the options for the pin-up poll! Have fun choosing =D

Top 3 as of now: Asami Sato 335 > Alexstrasza 256 > Brigitte 223

A few considerations about the polls:

- Complaints about the poll results wont change the outcome and will be ignored. If you have actual feedback about it, and think there's a way it could improve, feel free to message me or suggest on discord.

- "how about a poll with unpopular/underrated characters" or similar suggestions. As interesting it might sound, there's a reason why characters are unpopular: It's because there's not a lot of people interested in seeing them. Making a poll with a several characters that people are NOT interested is really not a good idea. Besides, it would still be one winner and 3-5 losers. So the outcome would be the same.

- Keep in mind that polls are created to engage with patrons and allow you guys to participate in the process of chosing the future characters to be painted. It's supposed to be a cool thing. Don't be the person to turn it into a bad thing by complaining about it all the time.
Thank you

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Hey everyone, Iris and Maya are finished! This was one of those images that are trickier than they look to do lol.

From the expressions to lightning to the whole "mood" of the image, it was definitely something interesting to pull off. I wanted a mix of warm colors and darker tones, so the image is intentionally a bit more monochromatic.

I wanted to keep the looks of their outfits from last year relatively intact (also I totally stole Iris jewelry and chain from the other image because by coincidence, they were in the perfect angle lol).

Also, isn't it cool when the anatomy simply works? =D

Hope you guys like it!

We'll still have Gwen and voyeur preview this week btw =)

And the jpg files will be available tomorrow because it's 3am here and I still need to double check them to make sure they don't have any leftovers layers and random crap.

starwars_final.jpg starwars_final2.jpg starwars_final3.jpg starwars_final4.jpg

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Hey everyone, ms Gwen Stacy (Spider Gwen version) is finished!

I wanted to play with a different perspective in this one, and while the composition was really tricky to pull off, I definitely liked the result.

It's also really cool to paint sky in shades of blue for a change. I love the "sunny yet chilling" look the image has.

And pidgeons are surprisingly fun to paint lol.

Hope you guys like it!

Also, NSFW will take a few time to be available since I have to repaint a small area to make it "work".

gwen2_06.jpg gwen2_final2.jpg gwen2_final3.jpg

gwen2_final4.jpg

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020

Hey everyone, ms Gwen Stacy (Spider Gwen version) is finished!

I wanted to play with a different perspective in this one, and while the composition was really tricky to pull off, I definitely liked the result.

It's also really cool to paint sky in shades of blue for a change. I love the "sunny yet chilling" look the image has.

And pidgeons are surprisingly fun to paint lol.

Hope you guys like it!

Also, NSFW will take a few time to be available since I have to repaint a small area to make it "work".

View attachment 1785102 View attachment 1785103 View attachment 1785104

View attachment 1785105
kek this pigeon know wht they are looking ;)

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of the voyeur image of April =D

I wanted to focus the camera a bit more on the characters and make something a bit more "lustfull" in terms of expressions and body language. So I hope you guys like it!

_______

Hey everyone, here's the preview of rewards coming for April pack!
- Pin-up: Maya "Getting ready!"
- HD JPG, NSFW version, PSD file, video.
- Pin-up: Gwen Stacy - HD JPG, NSFW version, PSD file, video.
- Pin-up: Iris & Maya "Star Wars" - HD JPG, NSFW version, PSD file, video.
- Voyeur (tier $5 and $10): Diana & Leona - HD JPG, NSFW version, PSD file, video.

The rewards will come around May 5th!

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Don’t wanna sound greedy but you wouldn’t also happen to have his High res sfw harley quinn pinups as well?
Think that's as high res as it gets to be honest, I have the packs downloaded and that is about the size it is in the packs

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes