5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

HeyImSupercop

Formerly 'SuperSpyWong'
Apr 2, 2022
Think that's as high res as it gets to be honest, I have the packs downloaded and that is about the size it is in the packs
Well i still apreciate it boss. Yea i thought it was low res because it’s crystal clear that the nsfw version is HD. I guess this is as good as it’s gonna get. Thanks

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I personally don't notice that
Same. One of the reason I like this artist art is because of his realistic style. Other artist like sakimi or dandonfuga usually draw girl with every big breast and butt, exaggeration curve.
my collection was originally not from this site, for me it is the "Misc" folder. Perhaps "Games" here
Thanks. I found it

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2018
Does anyone have any video process video ? I was thinking of subscribing to the completionist bundle but there isnt any sample kind of video available so I don't know what to expect from it. Any one ?

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Diana & Leona - Voyeur

Hey everyone, Diana and Leona are finished! I wanted to try something a bit different in terms of pose, and I always found those "kissing but not kissing" super sexy and intense, and I wanted to include it in a way (which btw, was a nightmare to make it work lol).

Also, a lot of hands and hands doing things which is always a fun challenge. So I'm really happy with the end result.

Hope you guys like it!

Also, rewards are coming later tonight (if they are not send, they'll be sent tomorrow morning), since I need to finish setting up the psd files, variants etc.

ps. asking me if they were sent, won't make it faster ;)
ps2. as it happened for the past years, there will be a big post "THE REWARDS WERE SENT" ... when they are sent, so there's really no need to message me asking if they were sent yet.

diana_leona_final.jpg diana_leona_final2.jpg diana_leona_final3.jpg

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Here y'all go, Fellas...
April Pack is out...

l l

Just a curious question. These are the 3 normal hosters I upload to. Is there another hoster that you guys would like me to upload to? Let me know.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Hey everyone, the rewards were just sent, so if you didn't get yours, check if your pledge went through and let me know!

For the people of $10 tier, the past rewards will be sent tomorrow morning!

Moving on, poll results!

Pin-up poll!
Brigitte - 244
Chel - 190
Marin Kitagawa - 160
Urbosa - 160
Alexstrasza - 283
Asami Sato - 374 (winner)

Voyeur poll!
Namaari & Raya - 141
Alexstrasza - 254
Yor Forger - 123
Jynx & Ekko - 178
Kim Possible & Shego - 421 (winner)

Apparently there is a bit of 2000s tv shows love, going on around here =D

So, with that in mind, here's what's planned for may!
- Pin-up (NSFW): Asami Sato. I do have a few things in mind for her pin-up, so I hope you guys like it.
- Drawing:
Iris and Maya on their first date, finally =D
- Voyeur (NSFW):
Kim Possible & Shego
This month in particular, there won't be a 4th image.

The reason being that I want to start working a bit on blender to start building Iris & Maya houses, since they'll soon start to have more and more images at their places. So in order to speed up the creation process, I'll have basic layout of their places on 3d, so I don't have to re-paint from scratch the same rooms over and over again in the next months/years.
Iris & Maya painting might be a bit more complex than usual, so it might take 1-2 extra days of work.

Also, I want to try something slightly different on Asami's pin-up, and I honestly don't know how many extra days that will take, so it's best not to do that on a thight schedule.
So I'll use those spare days to start my jorney on blender and try a few things on Asami's pin-up.

Hope you guys liked this month's rewards, and like what's coming for May!

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Here y'all go, Fellas...
April Pack is out...

Mega l Workupload l

Just a curious question. These are the 3 normal hosters I upload to. Is there another hoster that you guys would like me to upload to? Let me know.
, and perhaps also (since GoFile Auto-Deletes files for non-VIPs, and Mega is...... Well, let's just say that Mega is owned by Thanos...).
More importantly: THANK YOU for the share, chief. Have a nice, nice, nice day.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Asami Sato - Preview

"Hey Asami, do you want to .... "

"Hi ;)"

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Ms. Asami Sato! I thought about making her in the "engineer type of outfit" but I realized everyone does that, and people suggested office outfit for her, and she is still the head of Sato industries anyway.

So I thought it would be a sexy image where Korra is paying her a casual visit but she has other plans in mind ;). Who knows, we might need a voyeur follow up at some point =)

Also, I'll see if it's possible to do something a little different with the NSFW version, but you guys will have to wait and see =D

So I hope you guys like it!

zonerlaim

Dec 18, 2017
I have a question about the January 2020 pack. Does anyone have all the Onyxia versions or perhaps the PSD for just that file? The OP has a massive 7GB file covering 6 months together which I don't need.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes