5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
lol this image of Kim and Shego is so horrendous :D he doesn't' seem to know where their vag is supposed to be.. proportions are all messed up.. so bad that its kinda funny :D
I didn't even know that was Kim and Shego without you even telling me. They both completely lack any look about them. I Thought this duo was some characters I didn't know about for a comic.

Reactions: soft-spot

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
Observing carefully, I realized that the following image is not in any of the OP's packages.
According to me, it must be in May 2019, but I don't have it (I may have deleted it, and I didn't realize it).
Does anyone have them? :unsure:
1654219129777.png

Reactions: Coiler

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
It's that time again, guys & gals...

Enjoy...

(Folders) l l l (rar)

Note: Maya x Iris Fist Date isn't finished yet. It will be out tomorrow. It also is SFW Art. No nude Variants. I'll update as soon it is out.

Last edited:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

hey everyone, rewards were sent earlier today, so if you didn't get yours, make sure the pledge was processed and send me a message so we can fix it!

Iris & Maya will be sent tomorrow, there was a few details missing that I wasn't able to finish on friday!

So, poll results!

Pin-up poll:
Brigitte - 231
Black Cat - 292
Nidalee - 225
Ty Lee - 365 (Winner)
Alexstrasza - 183

Voyeur poll!
Nyx - 155
Alexstrasza - 205
Black Canary - 370 (Winner)
Jynx & Ekko - 198
Lust - 318

With that in mind, here's what I have planned for june!
- Pin-up (NSFW): Yor Forger, it's been quite a while since we had an anime lady here, and since we missed the train on Marin a few months ago ... I won't let it happen again! =D
- Pin-up (NSFW): Ty Lee on summer outfit as promised =D
- Pin-up (NSFW): Iris & Maya summer themed ;)
- Voyeur (NSFW): Black Canary

Also, for those curious, I managed to get a few days of work on blender this month, to start to familiarize with the interface, tools and whatnot. A lot of cubes happened =D

Hope you guys liked this month's rewards (plus maya and Iris coming tomorrow), and hope you guys like what's in store for june!

YEAHH more Yor......

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
I am disappointed he didn't include any mermaid this year.. it was MERMAY!!!! it supposed to had mermaids dang :/ and the other ones from the pack are not something special.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022

hey everyone, rewards were sent earlier today, so if you didn't get yours, make sure the pledge was processed and send me a message so we can fix it!

Iris & Maya will be sent tomorrow, there was a few details missing that I wasn't able to finish on friday!

So, poll results!

Pin-up poll:
Brigitte - 231
Black Cat - 292
Nidalee - 225
Ty Lee - 365 (Winner)
Alexstrasza - 183

Voyeur poll!
Nyx - 155
Alexstrasza - 205
Jynx & Ekko - 198
Lust - 318

- Pin-up (NSFW): Yor Forger, it's been quite a while since we had an anime lady here, and since we missed the train on Marin a few months ago ... I won't let it happen again! =D

Also, for those curious, I managed to get a few days of work on blender this month, to start to familiarize with the interface, tools and whatnot. A lot of cubes happened =D

Hope you guys liked this month's rewards (plus maya and Iris coming tomorrow), and hope you guys like what's in store for june!

YEAHH more Yor......

It seemed like every artist jumped onboard the Marin train when & after My Dress Up Darling aired.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
It's that time again, guys & gals...

Enjoy...

Mega (Folders) l Workupload l l Mega (rar)

Note: Maya x Iris Fist Date isn't finished yet. It will be out tomorrow. It also is SFW Art. No nude Variants. I'll update as soon it is out.
Here is the missing Maya x Iris Artwork...

Enjoy...

l l

The Mega Folder is also updated...

mrlos'

Aug 12, 2019

So, poll results!

Pin-up poll:
Brigitte - 231
Black Cat - 292
Nidalee - 225
Ty Lee - 365 (Winner)
Alexstrasza - 183

Voyeur poll!
Nyx - 155
Alexstrasza - 205
Jynx & Ekko - 198
Lust - 318

YEAHH more Yor......
Hey, I'm sorry, please, could you share a post with the finished art of Iris & Maya?

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
yor_small.jpg

Hey everyone, starting june works, here's the initial preview of Yor!

I loved how they built 2 characters in one, the super adorable side, and the killer one. So I wanted to play a little with that, having her casually getting dressed for her real job. I could totally see her humming something while getting ready lol

Also, I thought this kind of lingerie would be fitting for her, since she is fond of some strappings on her dress ;)

Hope you guys like it!

I loved how they built 2 characters in one, the super adorable side, and the killer one. So I wanted to play a little with that, having her casually getting dressed for her real job. I could totally see her humming something while getting ready lol

Also, I thought this kind of lingerie would be fitting for her, since she is fond of some strappings on her dress ;)

Hope you guys like it!

Hey, I'm sorry, please, could you share a post with the finished art of Iris & Maya?
datenight_05.jpg

Here ya go.

mrlos'

Aug 12, 2019
View attachment 1858092

Hope you guys like it!

Hope you guys like it!

View attachment 1858095

Here ya go.
I meant by the text of the post, it's just interesting to read for me

Last edited:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
I meant by the text of the post, it's just interesting to read for me

Hey everyone, it's finally here, Iris and Maya first official date =D

I wanted to focus more on them and not have a lot of things going on in the background which would only serve to add noise. So I wanted to make sure I got the expressions right, having Iris a bit mesmerized by Maya (since in the past we always had her going after Iris).

Also I wanted to play a bit with that leg rubbing, shy touch and those types of thing that happen on first dates, when both are kinda on "discovering" each other.

So I hope you guys like it!

The files are already on the rewards folder (same links you guys got yesterday).

Reactions: mrlos'

mrlos'

Aug 12, 2019

Hey everyone, it's finally here, Iris and Maya first official date =D

I wanted to focus more on them and not have a lot of things going on in the background which would only serve to add noise. So I wanted to make sure I got the expressions right, having Iris a bit mesmerized by Maya (since in the past we always had her going after Iris).

Also I wanted to play a bit with that leg rubbing, shy touch and those types of thing that happen on first dates, when both are kinda on "discovering" each other.

The files are already on the rewards folder (same links you guys got yesterday).
Thank you very much, and in general, and for helping me❤❤

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
May 2022

And again address your 'Thank you' to Rhykio who Shared it!

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Tylee_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Ty Lee ... and Suki! You know, since they became friends and Ty Lee joined the kyoshi warriors, it made sense they would go to the beach together =D

Also, I wanted to do a small throwback to the famous beach episode where all the guys are trying to please Ty Lee and she's happy to just sit there and boss people around =D

Just a heads up about the works this month.

Yor is one day away from finish, but I had to do a few medical consultations this past few days so I couldn't properly sit and finish it.

The TL:DR version is apparently that issue I had last month, might not be kidney stones, but actually gallstones. So I will have to do a few medical check-ups over this month to see what exactly is going on, which may or may not push one of the works of this month over to the next. But I'll keep you guys posted.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Krys contracted Covid. There might be delays.

Joined Covid statistics

Hey everyone, unfortunately I joined the Covid statistics this week.

I mentioned a few days ago that I might be having an issue with gallstones, and to make it a good combo, I got covid at the same time.

On monday night I started to have issues with my throat, and on tuesday and wednesday I was feeling like shit. Massive headache, sore throat, that general "kill me now" feeling, so I couldn't get any work done.

Today I did the test and both me an me wife tested positive.

I'm feeling significantly better today, but definitely not 100% yet.

With all that said, how are works progressing this month?

- Yor is 80% done, I just need a good day of work to finish her.
- Ty lee and Suki I already did the basic shading, so a couple more days of work and they'll be done to. So expect both finished next week.

Since I still have a bunch of exams to be done later next week to see if it's indeed gallstones that I'm having or what, unfortunately It's very possible that there won't be enough time to include Iris & Maya summer picture this month, and will likely be the 1st image of next month instead.

Definitely wasn't planning for those delays to happen, but medical issues are very hard to plan around.

So hopefully I'll be feeling better on the next days, and we'll see Yor and Ty Lee next week!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes