5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Hey everyone, just a quick update. Over the weekend I was feeling much better already, and today me and my wife did the tests again and we both came negative.

At the moment we are on that final recovery stretch, but it's more than enough for me to get back at work. So expect both Yor and Ty Lee to be ready this week =D

Also, while I didn't respond to each individual comment on the other post, I did read all of them, and I really REALLY appreciate the support and understanding!

Now, back at drawing pretty ladies =D

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022

Hey everyone, just a quick update. Over the weekend I was feeling much better already, and today me and my wife did the tests again and we both came negative.

At the moment we are on that final recovery stretch, but it's more than enough for me to get back at work. So expect both Yor and Ty Lee to be ready this week =D

Also, while I didn't respond to each individual comment on the other post, I did read all of them, and I really REALLY appreciate the support and understanding!

Now, back at drawing pretty ladies =D

Take your time with any new content. I dunno about anyone else, but I can (impatiently) wait. :D

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Waifu is finished:love::love:

yor_06.jpg yor_final2.jpg yor_final3.jpg yor_final4.jpg yor_final5.jpg yor_nsfw06b.jpg

Yor Forger

Hey everyone, Yor is finished!

Thought it was going to finish it yesterday, but turns out 2 sets of hair and lingerie took a bit more time than anticipated. But all is well, I really liked the result!

I think the rose theme for the lingerie is very appropriate and I really liked how it looked on her, so I hope you guys like it to!

And stay tuned for Ty Lee by the end of this week (or early next one =D )

Also, again I really appreciatte the support and understanding from you guys this past week where I was with Covid. The good part of it, is that I managed to get some rest and recharge, which was something I really needed.

ps. you can find the hd jpg and one of the nsfw variants on the attachments.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Waifu is finished:love::love:

View attachment 1884426 View attachment 1884427 View attachment 1884428 View attachment 1884429 View attachment 1884430 View attachment 1884431

Yor Forger

Hey everyone, Yor is finished!

Thought it was going to finish it yesterday, but turns out 2 sets of hair and lingerie took a bit more time than anticipated. But all is well, I really liked the result!

I think the rose theme for the lingerie is very appropriate and I really liked how it looked on her, so I hope you guys like it to!

And stay tuned for Ty Lee by the end of this week (or early next one =D )

Also, again I really appreciatte the support and understanding from you guys this past week where I was with Covid. The good part of it, is that I managed to get some rest and recharge, which was something I really needed.

ps. you can find the hd jpg and one of the nsfw variants on the attachments.

Yer welcome. One's health is more important.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Krys finished Ty Lee & Suki at the beach. Turned out great imo.

Tylee06.jpg Tylee_final2.jpg Tylee_final4.jpg Tylee_final3.jpg Tylee_final5.jpg Tylee_final6.jpg Tylee_nsfw06.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the finished version of Ty Lee and Suki sunbathing and just enjoying the service of Ty Lee's minions serving them =D

it was a very cool composition to work with, and I loved the "warm tones of the image.

Also, Ty Lee usually has a more "grey/brown" eyes, depending on the episodes, lightning etc, so I did something in between. And she was supposed to be a bit more "generous" up top, so I tried something a bit different in terms of "being squished by the bikini", so I hope you guys like it!

And I had to include the "unblurred version" of the hand/drink because it gave me a lot of trouble to do it!

Last edited:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
As long as this Junker queen doesn't win, i'll be happy!
I just checked. She is the only one left with double-digit votes.
Rayla on the other hand has overtaken everyone and is now enjoying a comfortable lead. Cammy is second currently but over 30 Votes behind. I'd say it is fair to say that Rayla will win this one.

Reactions: Malvadon

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Black Canary Voyeur Preview

black_canary_small.jpg

Black Canary - voyeur preview
Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Black Canary voyeur =D

Wanted to make sure I had a pose that could include the iconic fishnet legs without going the convenient route of just "ripping a hole there".

Also, I thought the perspective would work well with the leg stretched out and everything.

And yes, it's our budy green arrow.

So I hope you guys like it!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
June Reward Preview:

rewards06.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the preview of rewards coming for June pack!
- Pin-up: Yor Forger
- HD JPG, NSFW version, PSD file, video.
- Pin-up: Ty Lee & Suki - HD JPG, NSFW version, PSD file, video.
- Voyeur (tier $5 and $10): Black Canary - HD JPG, NSFW version, PSD file, video.

The rewards will come around July 4th!

Also, due to my incident with Covid 2 weeks ago, the "4th image" of this month (Iris & Maya Summer) will be included on this pack around the end of the first week of July.
I didn't include on the preview / description for the time being because a lot of people don't really read those things, they'll just ask me "hey where's the Iris & Maya image, it's not on the folder??!!1!!!" =)

So I'll just include it later and update the rewards posts then.

Next Month voyeur poll:

Lust is currently in the lead with 198 votes. Chun-Li/Cammy (130) is second and Catra/Adora (116) is third.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
black_canary_final.jpg black_canary_final2.jpg black_canary_final3.jpg black_canary_final4.jpg black_canary_final5.jpg

Black Canary Voyeur

Hey everyone, here's the finished version of Black Canary with our boi Green Arrow =D

Wanted to do something a bit different with the pose and have more "depth" in terms of elements in the image (feet a bit closer to the camera and whatnot)

The fishnet was very nightmarish to do, I give you that, since it had to "wrap around" feet, legs etc in a very unique angle, but I'm really happy with the result =D

So I hope you guys like it!

Also, the rewars will be sent in a few hours. Just finishing uploading the files etc.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
It is that time again....
June Pack...
Here yall go, fellas...

l l l l

Last edited:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Hey everyone, the rewards were sent already, so if you didn't get yours, make sure your pledge went through and send me a message so we can fix it!

Exclusively this month, the "4th image" of June pack (the one you just got via message) will be included later next week.
As most of you know, I got covid last month and lost almost a full week of work, so unfortunately it was not possible to include the 4th image on time.

The 4th image of June pack, will be Iris & Maya Summer, which will be created this week.

--------

Moving on to poll results!

Pin-up poll:
Winry - 231
Black Cat - 281
Nidalee - 191
Cammy - 287
Junker Queen - 101
Rayla - 311 (Winner)

Voyeur poll:
Eris - 144
Catra & Adora - 206
Catwoman - 171
Chun-Li & Cammy - 248
Lust - 319 (winner)

Polls were relatively close this month, with the top 3 on pin-up very close to each other. But obviously, animated or anime characters always win =D

So, with that in mind, here's what we'll have for July.
- Pin-up (NSFW): Rayla
- Voyeur (NSFW):
Lust
- Iris & Maya series (NSFW): the follow up of the summer image being created this week ;)

So, I hope you guys liked June rewards, and look foward to what's coming up on July!

Nerko

Mar 24, 2020

Hey everyone, the rewards were sent already, so if you didn't get yours, make sure your pledge went through and send me a message so we can fix it!

Exclusively this month, the "4th image" of June pack (the one you just got via message) will be included later next week.
As most of you know, I got covid last month and lost almost a full week of work, so unfortunately it was not possible to include the 4th image on time.

The 4th image of June pack, will be Iris & Maya Summer, which will be created this week.

--------

Moving on to poll results!

Pin-up poll:
Winry - 231
Black Cat - 281
Nidalee - 191
Cammy - 287
Junker Queen - 101
Rayla - 311 (Winner)

Voyeur poll:
Eris - 144
Catra & Adora - 206
Catwoman - 171
Chun-Li & Cammy - 248
Lust - 319 (winner)

Polls were relatively close this month, with the top 3 on pin-up very close to each other. But obviously, animated or anime characters always win =D

So, with that in mind, here's what we'll have for July.
- Pin-up (NSFW): Rayla
- Voyeur (NSFW):
Lust
- Iris & Maya series (NSFW): the follow up of the summer image being created this week ;)

So, I hope you guys liked June rewards, and look foward to what's coming up on July!
Yeah mf Rayla is Winner:cool:

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
It is that time again....
Man, thanks, you are a hero in this thread.

Pin-up poll:
Winry - 231
Black Cat - 281
Nidalee - 191
Cammy - 287
Junker Queen - 101
Rayla - 311 (Winner)
[...]
Voyeur poll:
Eris - 144
Catra & Adora - 206
Catwoman - 171
Chun-Li & Cammy - 248
Lust - 319 (winner)
I thank the patrons that Black Cat came in third, are you kidding? Krys already made like 5 arts of her, right?

As for Lust, it's about time, it will be interesting to see her in the artist's style.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Preview of the missing Art for this month.

summer22_small.jpg

hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Iris and Maya enjoying the summer.

wanted to do something a bit on the goofy side, so I thought it would be fun to have little payback from last year's image where Maya surprised Iris over the fence.
So nothing like a jet of cold water on the back as payback =D

and it's always fun to practice different types of expressions and scenes!

Hope you guys like it =D

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Anybody got the Iris/Maya post for us? Thanks!
Here ya go.

summer22_06.jpg summer22_final2.jpg summer22_final3.jpg summer22_final4.jpg summer22_final5.jpg summer22_final6.jpg summer22_nsfw07.jpg

Hey everyone, Iris and Maya are finished!

Had a great time making this one, since it's always fun to make wet/summer themes. And it was really interesting to make different facial expressions and poses =D

Also, I propably spent more time than I should, painting the drink, which yes, is the same type of drink of Iris Summer image from 2020. lol

Hope you guys like it!

As mentioned before, this work is included on June's pack (which you guys already received the link last week), so you guys can already find the files on the same folders.

Video will be uploaded in a few hours, so the $10 tier can check the video folder tomorrow.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Tihihihi...
Totally forgot that the Term wasn't complete yet...

Here yall go fellas...

l l l

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes