5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
Thanks for this pack. Ensy is the best :D But is there a NSFW version of the Halloween girl, cos I didnt see it? Just dressed up one.Also I must agree that October's art is a bit disappointing. I like the voyeur one the most but i wonder.. is it just me who thinks so, or he draw same shape of silicone boobs every time? And same pubes and v-shape? I mean I am sure there is a huge variety of boobs but he draw same ones every single time. Previous month pack was so much better imo.

Reactions: Fernando_636

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
Thanks for this pack. Ensy is the best :D But is there a NSFW version of the Halloween girl, cos I didnt see it? Just dressed up one.Also I must agree that October's art is a bit disappointing. I like the voyeur one the most but i wonder.. is it just me who thinks so, or he draw same shape of silicone boobs every time? And same pubes and v-shape? I mean I am sure there is a huge variety of boobs but he draw same ones every single time. Previous month pack was so much better imo.
Based on the rewards preview image, there is no "+ NSFW" by the Halloween girl, so I'd say there was not supposed to be any NSFW image of her in the pack.

october_rewards_available_on_my_gumroad__by_krysdecker_de8fz4k.jpg

23dddddde

Aug 11, 2020
could someone upload it to mega or something like that?
anon is taking years to download from, sadly.
i'd appreciate it!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes