5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
Here:
You are our savior every month :) :giggle:Usually I have no problem downloading, but this time it so slow, barely doing it.. I wonder if anyone have this problem or it's something with my internet connection:confused:

Last edited:

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
xmas_05.jpg I want to ask, isn't there nsfw version of this one cos i didnt see it in the pack? :unsure: Too bad if there isn't cos this one seemed the most interesting of the whole pack.. Also, is it just me, or lately I feel like Krys is lacking some inspiration?Previous month's packs were better imo.
Also, I gotta say I like psd files. Yes, takes more time to download but its nice to see the steps of creating an artwork even tho he is skipping quite a few layers haha

Last edited:

whitesnowce3

Jun 11, 2019
View attachment 984648 I want to ask, isn't there nsfw version of this one cos i didnt see it in the pack? :unsure: Too bad if there isn't cos this one seemed the most interesting of the whole pack.. Also, is it just me, or lately I feel like Krys is lacking some inspiration?Previous month's packs were better imo.
Also, I gotta say I like psd files. Yes, takes more time to download but its nice to see the steps of creating an artwork even tho he is skipping quite a few layers haha
According to gumroad pack description, no nsfw.

Reactions: soft-spot

23dddddde

Aug 11, 2020
would appreciate if someone could repack (images only) and on a different server, anonfiles is extremely slow for me.

Reactions: Malvadon
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes