5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
rayla_small.jpg

Rayla - preview

Hey everyone, here's the initial version of Rayla from Dragon Prince =D

Since it's the case with avatar girls, she's still a teen on the series, so aged her up a bit based on what we see of the other Moonshadow Elves on the series, where the hair is longer, a few braids, with a bit more "adornments" on both the hair and horns, etc

But I also wanted to keep her body type relatively similar to series, where she has smaller breasts and a more athletic build (which is a bit common on elves).

And now that she's grown up, she can totally put a whole tip of the finger on the water without freaking out =D

I couldn't help but use an expression that I find lovely in the series, when she hears something in the distance and has a slightly puzzled expression.

Anyway, this the first actual image for July bundle, so I hope you guys like it!

darthboof

Feb 1, 2018
Does any one know what happened to the March 2021 Files/PSD, they're not on the OP. Also would be it possible to re-up them.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Does any one know what happened to the March 2021 Files/PSD, they're not on the OP. Also would be it possible to re-up them.
Should be in here.

Jan 2021 to Apr 2021 PSD+WIPS:
- - PIXELDRAIN - - -

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Anybody have rala post for us?
Patience, my dude. I just woke up.

rayla_06.jpg rayla_final1.jpg rayla_final2.jpg rayla_final3.jpg rayla_final4.jpg rayla_nsfw06.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the finished version of Rayla from Dragon Prince!

Wanted to make something that would be fitting as an adult version of Rayla, and keep the looks and iconic things from her homeland. And it made sense to include a few things like small adornments and a longer wild/braided hair.

Funny enough, while I do tend to make a "?" expression on elves, she actually does that face several times when they are at the forest and she hears something in the distance, so why not? =D

Yes, they do have 4 toes/fingers instead of 5. Also yes, I had to slap my own wrist to not add a 5th finger there lol

Hope you guys like it!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

July Pin-up Poll

Hey everyone, here's the options for this month =D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

July Voyeur Poll!

Hey everyone, here are the options for the voyeur poll! Have fun choosing =D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both polls for next month's Artwork are up.
My votes are for She-Hulk & Yor Forger.
Both are currently leading but it doesn't mean much as of yet.

Last edited:

LJS45

Sep 23, 2020
Ehh dude, you do realize that you are on a Pirate Forum, right?

I am not the Artist. I just am a patron who shares his Patreon posts.
I did not know that, I'm new to this. Thank you for sharing his stuff. Maybe you could pass my request to the artist if he does take requests.

LJS45

Sep 23, 2020
I just realised that passing my request might get you in trouble with artist so forget about that.Again thank you for sharing. I had no idea this was a pirate forum, stupid me.

• Haha
Reactions: soft-spot

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
I just realised that passing my request might get you in trouble with artist so forget about that.Again thank you for sharing. I had no idea this was a pirate forum, stupid me.
All good, man. We all make mistakes.;)

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Your art is the best I have ever seen.
People complaining are just spoiled idiots, please ignore them.
I remember making that very same mistake once; I thought Sh0gvn was the artist himself, and tried to reach out with that same silly innocent assumption as well.

However, I'm not too sure about there being any people "complaining". The so-called same face syndrome is a very valid criticism, and I believe anyone voicing it has done so in good faith: there never was any self-entitlement nor malice in such comments.

Krys' skill with female anatomy, skin texture & light reflections is indeed very, VERY impressive. He really is one of the best. And that's exactly why, sometimes, his works feel frustratingly close to being sublime... if not for the "déjà vu" faces - which translate into the occasional "complaints" you spoke of.

Reactions: ( Y ) and soft-spot

LJS45

Sep 23, 2020
I remember making that very same mistake once; I thought Sh0gvn was the artist himself, and tried to reach out with that same silly innocent assumption as well.

However, I'm not too sure about there being any people "complaining". The so-called same face syndrome is a very valid criticism, and I believe anyone voicing it has done so in good faith: there never was any self-entitlement nor malice in such comments.

Krys' skill with female anatomy, skin texture & light reflections is indeed very, VERY impressive. He really is one of the best. And that's exactly why, sometimes, his works feel frustratingly close to being sublime... if not for the "déjà vu" faces - which translate into the occasional "complaints" you spoke of.
Thanks for being understanding for a noob.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes