5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
Does anyone here have their brush set that they use especially the skin textures ,or if anyone knows how they add the skin texture please share the secret
I have some brushes somewhere from his 2 tutorials, but i asked him once and he said he use someone's brushes and would be "a bit ass of him" to share. Basically he wanna keep them a secret which is hella annoying.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
New polls are up...

Patreon post image-1.jpg Patreon post image.jpg

December Pin-up poll!

Hey everyone, to close up the polls this year, here are december options!

Also, for future polls, I'll remove the 4 character with fewer votes (instead of just 2). Feels like some characters are stuck for way too long in the middle pack lol

Last edited:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Voyeur preview is up...

voyeur23_12_small.jpg

Hey everyone, just a small break from my yearly vacation, so you guys know what's the final image coming for december pack =D

Just Iris opening her present =D

Hope you guys like it! This image will be finished around january 5th =)

And for those who are Interested...
The Current Poll Standings...
Pin-Uo.png Voyeur.png

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
rewards12.jpg work_list_2023.jpg

Hey everyone, here's a preview of the rewards coming for december (they'll be sent around january 5th!).

Iris and Maya voyeur will be finished in the 1st week of january.

With that, we close 2023 works. It was definitely an interesting year for me, I managed to balance my schedule in a more ... healthy manner. Took me a few years, but I finally came to terms that it wasn't really working for me to push myself to make one work after the other without any sort of breathing room in between. And earlier this year I felt it was starting to take it's toll on my health.

So this year I invested a lot more in my personal physical (and mental) health, to be able to have many more years ahead of me, working with something I love (painting tits and ass =D ).

As usual, I wouldn't be here without the support from you guys, and it goes without saying I really appreciate it! So I hope you guys like what's coming next year!

Out of sheer curiosity, what would it be the top 5 artworks from this year? (I included a small list in the image)
Mine would be:

Supergirl (I absolutely love the composition and her eyes)
Alextrasza (I love how unique her face looks and the colors)
Panam (it was a bit nightmarish, but I love her hair)
Kafka (I love the composition, body and hair)
Morrigan (love the scene and her face/chest area)

Iris and Maya wouldn't be fair to pick because I love all of them, but Mermays, Halloween and now the christmas images are almong my all time favourites of them =D

Anyway, hope you all have a great 2024!

Interesting question by Krys...
Mine would be Shadowheart, Purah & Kafka...
What would be yours?...​

rewosi2269

Apr 12, 2023
View attachment 3218875 View attachment 3218878

Hey everyone, here's a preview of the rewards coming for december (they'll be sent around january 5th!).

Iris and Maya voyeur will be finished in the 1st week of january.

With that, we close 2023 works. It was definitely an interesting year for me, I managed to balance my schedule in a more ... healthy manner. Took me a few years, but I finally came to terms that it wasn't really working for me to push myself to make one work after the other without any sort of breathing room in between. And earlier this year I felt it was starting to take it's toll on my health.

So this year I invested a lot more in my personal physical (and mental) health, to be able to have many more years ahead of me, working with something I love (painting tits and ass =D ).

As usual, I wouldn't be here without the support from you guys, and it goes without saying I really appreciate it! So I hope you guys like what's coming next year!

Out of sheer curiosity, what would it be the top 5 artworks from this year? (I included a small list in the image)
Mine would be:

Supergirl (I absolutely love the composition and her eyes)
Alextrasza (I love how unique her face looks and the colors)
Panam (it was a bit nightmarish, but I love her hair)
Kafka (I love the composition, body and hair)
Morrigan (love the scene and her face/chest area)

Iris and Maya wouldn't be fair to pick because I love all of them, but Mermays, Halloween and now the christmas images are almong my all time favourites of them =D

Anyway, hope you all have a great 2024!

Interesting question by Krys...
Mine would be Shadowheart, Purah & Kafka...
What would be yours?...​
Kafka, Marika, Purrah, Christmas present (those thighs)

lilisionnach

May 29, 2021
Aloy and Seyka, Valentine's Bath, Panam, Kafka, and Elsa are my tops of the packs released. May substitute Holiday Treat for Valentine's Bath once it's out. If it needed to leave out Maya and Iris, I'd put Shadowheart in there. I haven't played Baldur's Gate yet, still waiting on it to go on sale more.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
The First preview of 2024 is up and we are getting some Thickness...

chunli_small.jpg

Hey everyone, starting this year works and I realized we did not get a good amount of ass shots last year, here's to fix that =D

Wanted to make Chun-Li the focus of an image for a change, and I thought the whole Chun-Li vs Yor Forger was a fun theme to explore.

So I thought it would be fun to have them make some practice before the fights, all in good sport =D

And Cammy's ass is there because why not? =D

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes