5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Her head is so tiny compared to her fat legs and ass, wow.. he is slacking on proportions..
Fat legs and ass?? My man, get out of the house more. There is a world of difference between how Cammy and Co's ass and legs are built (even taking into account they are just drawings of course) versus what an ACTUAL person with fat legs and ass looks like, for example Good year blimp impersonator Tess Holliday/Munster.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
The Hawgirl Preview is up...

hawkgirl_small.jpg

Hawkgirl - Preview

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Hawkgirl, the other pin-up coming up this month!

I didn't want to make "yet another hawkgirl" flying around, and she had a particularly interesting scene with a short pink-ish dress that caught my attention ;)

So I thought it would be interesting to just have her having a bit of fooling around in the balcony of a building during the party.

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

chunli_final.jpg
chunli_final1.jpg chunli_final2.jpg chunli_final3.jpg chunli_final4.jpg

Hey everyone, starting this year works and I realized we did not get a good amount of ass shots last year, here's to fix that =D

Wanted to make Chun-Li the focus of an image for a change, and I thought the whole Chun-Li vs Yor Forger was a fun theme to explore.

So I thought it would be fun to have them make some practice before the fights, all in good sport =D

And Cammy's ass is there because why not? =D

The NSFW version is going to have a different background, so the NSFW version will be available later this month.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017

View attachment 3278505
View attachment 3278506 View attachment 3278507 View attachment 3278508 View attachment 3278509

Hey everyone, starting this year works and I realized we did not get a good amount of ass shots last year, here's to fix that =D

Wanted to make Chun-Li the focus of an image for a change, and I thought the whole Chun-Li vs Yor Forger was a fun theme to explore.

So I thought it would be fun to have them make some practice before the fights, all in good sport =D

And Cammy's ass is there because why not? =D

The NSFW version is going to have a different background, so the NSFW version will be available later this month.
I see Krysdecker is appealing to those with feet fetishes. :LOL:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
hawkgirl_07b.jpg hawkgirl_nsfw07.jpg Patreon post image.jpg Patreon post image-1.jpg Patreon post image-2.jpg

Hawkgirl

Hey everyone, here's Hawkgirl, the other pin-up coming up this month!

I didn't want to make "yet another hawkgirl" flying around, and she had a particularly interesting scene with a short pink-ish dress that caught my attention ;)

So I thought it would be interesting to just have her having a bit of fooling around in the balcony of a building during the party.

Last edited:

Coluber

May 3, 2019
View attachment 3307475 View attachment 3307476 View attachment 3307477 View attachment 3307478 View attachment 3307480

Hawkgirl

Hey everyone, here's Hawkgirl, the other pin-up coming up this month!

Wow!

Reactions: Hadood66

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
panam_small.jpg

Panam Palmer - Voyeur preview

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of the voyeur image coming up as the last image of january's pack.

I mean, we all looked at Panam ass when we first met her =D
And since we got a frontal shot of her in the pin-up, I thought it would be interesting to change angles a bit.

So I hope you guys like it!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes