5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017

As far as I know, It isn't explicitly prohibited (might be wrong here) but it makes a lot of sense not to post direct links from the Creator...
The higher traffic just indicates that the link has been leaked to the Creator...
Also took me like 5 minutes after Krys posted it to provide an alternative link...
Next time just post an alternative, thats all...

Also some creators have put in forms of tracking in an effort to see who leaks the main link, that way they can take action (like ban the leaker). It's also why most rewards are sent via DMs so that sites like Kemono can't mirror the link.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
November 2023

And one 'Thank you' click for soft-spot for good try and for snitching Link (and to encourage to use alternatives)
and more than one 'Thank you' click for
Rhykio for providing proper Links and whole lot of Sharing. Anyways: CLICK IT!

Yes, there is The Best Way to express your gratitude to all Sharing Members: Reactions. Use it.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Krys has finished the last Artwork of the November Pack, Spinneret...
He will add it to his Mega Drive sometime today...
I'll provide links if it is added before I have to leave for work...

spinneret_06.jpg spinneret_nsfw06.jpg spinneret_final2.jpg spinneret_final3.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the last image for November, Spinneret!

I've been wanting to make a more recent version of Mary Jane (a bit of spider fever after playing the game lol) but I didn't want to make "yet another version of MJ sitting in the couch being sexy".

So I thought to use the Spinneret idea, "suiting up" by the side of a building. Also, the suit was quite interesting to do. I wanted to give it a more realistic look instead of the usual "2nd skin" that we often see.

For those not familiar, oversimplifying a lot, there's a version of MJ in the multiverse where she has a suit that allows her to "use spiderman-like" powers and help out Peter (and her heroine name is Spinneret).

The files will be sent tomorrow!

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Full Release is out...

rewards11.jpg

Spinneret only

l l

Full Pack

l l

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Replaced:
November 2023 to a Complete one.

And 'Thank yous' in form clicks must go to Rhykio who Shared it: CLICK IT!

Yes, there is The Best Way to express your gratitude to all Sharing Members: Reactions. Use it.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
xmas_23_small.jpg

"Christmas surprise!" - Preview

Hey everyone, starting this holiday season works, as promised, Iris sporting her anual silly sweater =D.

I wanted to play a bit with the "see through the fabric" idea with a strong back light and use it to make the silhouette of her body.

Hope you guys like it =D

And yes, there's another set of "clothing" under the sweater ;)

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

xmas_23_07.jpg xmas_23_nsfw07.jpg xmas_23_final2.jpg xmas_23_final3.jpg xmas_23_final4.jpg

Hey everyone, starting this holiday season works, as promised, Iris sporting her annual silly sweater =D.

I wanted to play a bit with the "see through the fabric" idea with a strong back light and use it to make the silhouette of her body.

Hope you guys like it =D
And yes, there's another set of "clothing" under the sweater ;)

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
xmas_maya_23_05.jpg xmas_maya_23_nsfw05.jpg
xmas_maya_23_final2.jpg xmas_maya_23_final3.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the follow-up image after Iris pin-up =D

I wanted to do a little throwback of the original Iris voyeur image from several years ago, but you know, with Maya instead =D

Hope you guys like it! Have a nice christmas everyone!

Last edited:

zoropie

Mar 29, 2023
Does anyone here have their brush set that they use especially the skin textures ,or if anyone knows how they add the skin texture please share the secret

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes