5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
rewards05.jpg

Here Yall go Fellas...

Disclaimer: Aloy Piece is not finished Yet... I will update the link when it is done...

l l

Last edited:

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
View attachment 2669156

You must be new to this Thread or this forum...
I had to actually had to take a break from sharing content here...
The slights thrown at Artists/Creators here are quite a thing...
I don't know what you're getting at with this argument, but I was referring to the artist.
And yes, I imagine that "many" of us realized your absence and the content with it.

If you wanted to take a break, good for you, you do well, just like the artist.

What is the unknown here? :unsure:

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
I don't know what you're getting at with this argument, but I was referring to the artist.
And yes, I imagine that "many" of us realized your absence and the content with it.

If you wanted to take a break, good for you, you do well, just like the artist.

What is the unknown here? :unsure:
He's more referring to your comment about how everyone loves the art, cause maybe a few months ago, quite a few people were non stop complaining about it, and he took a break from posting because of so much complaining.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

Hey everyone, yesterday the rewards were sent!
Aloy image (the 4th image of May pack) will be sent later this week!

Also one thing to keep in mind, the pinned post on top of the page always has the download links to the current rewards. So if for some reason you don't get a rewards message, you can always check there

Poll results:
Pin-up poll

Voyeur Poll

So with that in mind, here's the proposed schedule for June:

Pin-up (NSFW): Purah. I was going to paint her anyway, hence why I didn't include her in the pin-up poll. =D
Pin-up (NSFW): Gamora
Voyeur (NSFW): Merrin

Since we are starting this month basically a week late due to the excess time that may images took. (For reference, images usually take 5 days of production, and both Mermays and Zelda images took 8 days each. So it pushed the deadline by a lot).

I am considering including a little extra image, but it's more of a sketch/quick paint than anything, so I don't want to include it on the "official schedule" because I don't really know what will happen with it.

Anyway, hope you guys liked May rewards, and stay tuned for what's coming in june!

zoropie

Mar 29, 2023
Here's a "small" update. 395 images (covering all the ones in OP), including hi-rez variants for most pieces, compiled from various sources and sorted for convenience.

Mirrors:
Mega

Workupload

could you also share the process videos

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
How so Krys still hasn't finished the last one even thought he said at the end of the week.. its unlike him to not take into consideration deadlines.
"The systemic planning fallacy is a phenomenon in which predictions about how much time will be needed to complete a future task display an optimism bias and underestimate the time needed. This phenomenon sometimes occurs regardless of the individual's knowledge that past tasks of a similar nature have taken longer to complete than generally planned. The planning fallacy involves estimates of task completion times more optimistic than those encountered in similar projects in the past."

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
pool_example.jpg

Hey everyone, here's a small update on what's going on and a few changes coming down the road.

- First of, I'm alive and well, long story short it was a holiday around here on friday so I took the day off to sit back turn my brain off a bit and re-evaluate things to make some "quality of life" changes.

- Aloy and Seyka image is in production, and will be posted this week. To avoid confusion to the people joining this month seeing an image being posted almost halfway through the month, I'll be including it on this month's rewards as well.

- I'll be posting Purah preview later today.

- Now here's some changes coming up to the polls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

What and why is changing?

I want to have more flexibility in the creative process.
There's months with a lot of external factors (internet trends, a lot of annoucements on social media, etc) where I simply don't have room to do those things because of the current poll structure.
Over the years there's been a lot of social media trends that I wanted to participate (such as "paint your OCs doing X or Y") but I simply couldn't because there was no room in the month to re-arrange the images. By the time I could fit the image in the schedule, the trend was long gone.
So the idea is to change the "monthly pin-up slot" to a "next in line" system. Where I'd have a "queue line" of pin-ups voted by you and whenever it's possible to paint them, I'd simply pick the next in line and paint it.

You can check the image above:

1st image
  • The poll would be 8 choices (those are just examples that I already had the images)
2nd image
  • the top voted would be "next in line" to be painted.
  • the bottom 2 options would be removed from the next poll.
3rd image
  • after Urbosa is painted, the 2nd in line would automatically be promoted to "the next in line" to be painted.
  • on the new month Yuzuriha got +18 votes compared to her previous "highest score", so she got bumped to 3rd place in line.
  • Morrigan only got +5 votes compared to her previous "highest score", so she got down to 4th place in line.
  • 3 new options for the poll.
  • the total votes would never go down. If a character has 450 votes in one month, 432 in another, it's score would still be 450. This is to prevent a situation where a character keeps bouncing up and down in the middle of the poll.

A few considerations

- Trending/flavor of the month characters wouldn't be included on the poll. Since this new system is made exactly to allow me to join trends and "paint things that are hot", there would be no need for those to be included in the polls. Also there's the benefit of them not "dominating the poll"
- This would allow me to participate on trends with Iris and Maya. Anyone that follow artists on twitter or instagram knows that every so often there's some cool/sexy/funny trends where artists paint their OCs in specific situations/clothing etc.
This is the "official" announcement of the change, since it was discussed on the discord server a few days ago and people were very receptive of the new system.
The idea is to start with the new system by the end of this month.
Anyway, if you have questions, feel free to ask them bellow, I'll do my best to respond them.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

purah_small.jpg

Hey everyone, while Aloy's image is in production, here's the initial preview of the next image coming up, Purah!

From the first time I saw her in the recent Zelda game, I loved the whole "sexy nerdy look" she had.

And it's been a while since we last had some stockings going on =D

Hope you guys like it!

maggio1221

Jan 10, 2022

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Aloy and Seyka!

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the huge delay on this one. Last month it was really poor planning on my part to try to make 3 images with multiple characters. While I imagined they would take a "little" more time" they ended up taking a lot more time than initially planned.

For reference, each single pin-up usually take around 5 days of production time, and this image, Gerudo Springs and Iris & Maya mermaids took around 8 days each.

Long story short, I should have just pushed one of them to this month.

But, lesson learned for the future, so in the future I intend to "plan better".

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

Also, the files are already available on the rewards folder (same link you guys received last week), or you can simply get them here:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
View attachment 2678586

Here Yall go Fellas...

Disclaimer: Aloy Piece is not finished Yet... I will update the link when it is done...

l WU l PD
Here yall go fellas...
The GoFile link has the Aloy piece (including PSD) added...

Apparently, the PSD archive for the other pieces got deleted there...
re-upping them...

WU & PD uploads are in progress...

rewards05.jpg

l l

GoFile link includes all files of this release...
Aloy PSD is included in the 4l0y archive...

WU & PX links only have the 4l0y piece...
Check the quoted message for the other stuff...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes