Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated:

Added
: May 2022

And address for your 'Thank yous' is again zhulilun who Shared it.

There is a lot of Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do not Post 'Thank you', use Reactions instead.

May 11, 2018
Anyone knows where is this from?
Im pretty sure Kumiko made this but I don't know which reward this came from

BBBBB7

Dec 22, 2017
Why is he like releasing 4 months behind? Does he have a different calendar or something?
he went for a long hiatus a few years ago, but the patreon was still charging so he's making up for lost time
i unsubbed during this time and haven't been since, but thankfully we have lord zhulilun coming here every month

88cmflak

Dec 6, 2019
wait kumiko gave PSDs on the recent awards? I was an old time sub, and he only gave HD photos.
guess that was one of the reasons why I quit
Just curious what's the point of paying extra for psd's reward? I understand it's probably useful just a little bit for artist who's still learning but besides that what's that for?

BBBBB7

Dec 22, 2017
Just curious what's the point of paying extra for psd's reward? I understand it's probably useful just a little bit for artist who's still learning but besides that what's that for?
I used to export some variations since the JPGs weren't that high in fidelity, which explains the relatively small reward zip sizes.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
wait kumiko gave PSDs on the recent awards? I was an old time sub, and he only gave HD photos.
guess that was one of the reasons why I quit
Yep, the PSDs are patreon exclusive rewards. You won't get them from the Gumroad page.

AtGod1711

Jun 11, 2020
Kumiko 's getting quite behind on his rewards isn't he. It's the end of December and he still hasn't released July rewards.