Comics Collection Pinup Kumiko Shiba Collection [2024-07-17] [Kumiko Shiba]

BBBBB7

Dec 22, 2017
update
he doesn't reply to any messages so idk if he'll even upload on gumroad Sadge
wer praying for a hero now

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020

I plan to get it whenever he updates his gumroad :), he's rather slow to do so everytime. :(
Also October 2020 is his latest patreon reward, november and december doesn't exist right now, he's a bit late.

Reactions: th0du0

BBBBB7

Dec 22, 2017

I plan to get it whenever he updates his gumroad :), he's rather slow to do so everytime. :(
Also October 2020 is his latest patreon reward, november and december doesn't exist right now, he's a bit late.
ikr, it's jan and i still haven't received december, likewise for the others who were nov

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020
so did 09 10 get released? or was it vacation time? take a break ?
He just released november rewards, which it seems bloobun was subbed to. Gumroad is still not updated tho so no october rewards yet unless someone was subbed and magically appears here.

Reactions: Death69inc

RainbowHighway

May 12, 2020
Since Feb 2020 the sizes of jpgs bacame much smaller. Before was each 5mb, then was 600kb. The resolution seems to be lower as well. I've asked the author. He said he didn't change the setting. The problem still existed last month. Wonder why, I will ask him again. If no solution then let it be.

Reactions: Priston

BBBBB7

Dec 22, 2017
Since Feb 2020 the sizes of jpgs bacame much smaller. Before was each 5mb, then was 600kb. The resolution seems to be lower as well. I've asked the author. He said he didn't change the setting. The problem still existed last month. Wonder why, I will ask him again. If no solution then let it be.
yep the quality became much lower while not even offering PSDs for the most part. No gumroad updates either, he's either having a rough patch or is just very lazy

Ancilla

Jul 2, 2020
Thanks for sharing. I noticed this artist draws a lot of pics with Syndra and rarely shows entire girls chest (nipples and so). Anyone knows why?

Last edited: