Nvia_

Jun 23, 2020
For those looking to unlock the third tower, you need to interact with this area on the rooftops, push the button, then, enter the Shrine with the Buddist statues.

RigglerLOL

Oct 3, 2021
Im stuck. I cant destroy the rocks in the third castle and the shrine next to it. I have a hammer but idk what to do with it

luvarc

Jan 2, 2021
You need to press the button on the left side of the outer wall, and finish the kitsune mask puzzle. After you've done both, the buddha statues should both disappear and there should be a box containing the key.

It speeds up if you spam movement left and right I think.

Here you go. The gallery is a bit lame to me though. I prefer the combat rape scenes but those aren't available in the gallery.

It's not loading the save

LucidSaiko

Sep 1, 2019
old thread but for anyone having error issues with saving just extract the game in japanese, worked for me.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
This game took me on a wild ride. I saw a random save folder apparently from a few years ago in my C drive and had no idea what it was for. Then I opened the save in a save editor and saw Kaede. Then I had to find out who Kaede was. I was led here through searching Kaede F95zone after Kaede RPGmaker led me nowhere. Then I found the actual game still on my computer that I apparently never deleted. Then I found out for some god forsaken reason this game saves there and saw the patch someone here made to save like a normal game. I went and added the patch because why not. All this because of the dev's negligence or incompetence. I don't even remember ever playing this let alone downloading it. And apparently it's not even that good of a game.

Reactions: Hunterop6969

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
This game took me on a wild ride. I saw a random save folder apparently from a few years ago in my C drive and had no idea what it was for. Then I opened the save in a save editor and saw Kaede. Then I had to find out who Kaede was. I was led here through searching Kaede F95zone after Kaede RPGmaker led me nowhere. Then I found the actual game still on my computer that I apparently never deleted. Then I found out for some god forsaken reason this game saves there and saw the patch someone here made to save like a normal game. I went and added the patch because why not. All this because of the dev's negligence or incompetence. I don't even remember ever playing this let alone downloading it. And apparently it's not even that good of a game.
dude what the fuck was that?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes