Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hi this question mma already be answer but i'm at the very last castle and i can't process, i need the key for it so where can i find it and also look through the form to find about but nothing beside other location for the new sword , the under ground that i has to back too and that guy who join me.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Hi this question mma already be answer but i'm at the very last castle and i can't process, i need the key for it so where can i find it and also look through the form to find about but nothing beside other location for the new sword , the under ground that i has to back too and that guy who join me.
can you take a print of your location to me help you please? and another one with your itens key

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
¿Qué programa necesito para poder jugarlo? Siempre que se descarga es pdf o algo que no sea una carpeta comprimida para poder reproducirlo.
1- Try talk in English because youre lucky I talk Portuguese nad understand (a little) what you mean.
2- Not sure what the problem youre talking about, take a print and show to me please?
3- Also try to download the game again.
4- The game was nothing in pdf if im not wrong.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Kill 99, only 1 left which were nowhere to be found...

Wasted time with honest play...

Got a save from Page 3 of the forum at least. And about the Battle H scene, just look it at www/omg/pictures if you're interested.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
If you are planning to play this and have a good fap, don't!
The game only has 3 sex scenes, one at the very beginning of the game, a second one seeing a female hostage getting trained to become a sex slave, and a third one only if you decide to drink a tea and have a game over screen.

The gameplay is basic as fuck just hit, hit, hit, and restore heal.

The only good about this game is the puzzles.

Reactions: jttth

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
If you are planning to play this and have a good fap, don't!
The game only has 3 sex scenes, one at the very beginning of the game, a second one seeing a female hostage getting trained to become a sex slave, and a third one only if you decide to drink a tea and have a game over screen.

The gameplay is basic as fuck just hit, hit, hit, and restore heal.

The only good about this game is the puzzles.
I loved this game but even I know here nothing wrong on your post.
But for those who want to see some H in combat and want something new that a good one.

Reactions: jttth
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes