Test MAN

Dec 19, 2019
How do you open castle lv3? I haven't found a key and can't go back into the lantern-covered stairs after searching it in it's entirety (there was no key down there that I could find).

Nvm figured it out, so now I'm confused about that last keep lol.
hello can u teach me how to open castle 3? I freed the prisoner samurai but have no idea what to do

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Some enemies disappear if they cummed during battle or if you fled from them, making it impossible to get 100 kills.
I once fled and noticed that, so reloaded my save, and I'm not sure any enemy got to cum, oh well, the game was a fun ride and was pretty quick to clear.
I'll just use a full save in case I forgot any scene :) (edit: but where the f are those saves located ?!? xD)
But the selling point for me was the well executed battle rape, so it doesn't matter too much ^^

Last edited:

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Perfect description of this game in 3 words:
do NOT download

It is a NO-scene game (the battle-crap doesn't count even remotely as a sexscene)

As the only sex scenes in the entire game do not even involve the player character, it's a waste of 800+MB space

sean wells

May 17, 2017
You need to press the button on the left side of the outer wall, and finish the kitsune mask puzzle. After you've done both, the buddha statues should both disappear and there should be a box containing the key.

It speeds up if you spam movement left and right I think.

Here you go. The gallery is a bit lame to me though. I prefer the combat rape scenes but those aren't available in the gallery.
tbh i dont even kno where to put the save file

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hentai7777

doctormaye

Jun 19, 2017
Perfect description of this game in 3 words:
do NOT download

It is a NO-scene game (the battle-crap doesn't count even remotely as a sexscene)

As the only sex scenes in the entire game do not even involve the player character, it's a waste of 800+MB space
i second this, no good scenes. you might as well download and look at the pictures because thats what you will get from playing the game. two hours waste

Reactions: sean wells

sean wells

May 17, 2017
I wish the game had more situational scenes like how she was searched even though she knew the password type of stuff

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Phew... Finally figured it out where the save folder is... It is in the same drive that you install the game.. Not necessarily C:\ drive... For example if you install the game in E:\ drive it is in E:\ save folder... Here is a little my personal fix for the save location, the location will be same as other games in www\save

If anyone wants it, just download and replace the file.

sean wells

May 17, 2017
Phew... Finally figured it out where the save folder is... It is in the same drive that you install the game.. Not necessarily C:\ drive... For example if you install the game in E:\ drive it is in E:\ save folder... Here is a little my personal fix for the save location, the location will be same as other games in www\save

If anyone wants it, just download and replace the file.
perfect! thnx i kept looking in the C drive location and it was driving me nuts

Punani HKM

Jul 9, 2019
So who here has actually gotten the 100 kills?

I went through the whole game, went through every nook & cranny I can think of, yet somehow, I was off by just ONE

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
So who here has actually gotten the 100 kills?

I went through the whole game, went through every nook & cranny I can think of, yet somehow, I was off by just ONE
I finished with something like 97 kills, but tbh if you wanna see the gallery just download the 100 kill save.
And you might've missed some like Fakeuser002 told me : "Some enemies disappear if they cummed during battle or if you fled from them, making it impossible to get 100 kills."

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes