twixye

Jul 17, 2017
anyone know how to get the battle h-scene of the doggy style one ? i play thought the whole game and didnt get it once

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
You need to press the button on the left side of the outer wall, and finish the kitsune mask puzzle. After you've done both, the buddha statues should both disappear and there should be a box containing the key.

It speeds up if you spam movement left and right I think.

Here you go. The gallery is a bit lame to me though. I prefer the combat rape scenes but those aren't available in the gallery.
I agree the gallery scenes were a bit lame. How did you even get the gallery though? I went through the whole game, killed every enemy, looted every damn chest and when the game finished it just had a lame generic happy ending and then put me back to the title. No completion save or anything, wtf.

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
Someone have save before third temple? (or fourth. I dont remember exactly one, but Monk defends it)

Tictac64

Mar 31, 2020
I am somehow beyond lost on how to get into the third castle. I've killed the oni, pressed the button behind the gun guy outside, pressed the button on the island and fought masamune but I have no clue where it wants me to go.

Reactions: nodice20

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
I am somehow beyond lost on how to get into the third castle. I've killed the oni, pressed the button behind the gun guy outside, pressed the button on the island and fought masamune but I have no clue where it wants me to go.
Сan you give me save? (Its in C:/save) Ill try to find the way too

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
You're a hero. Don't know if I'm more mad at myself or the game lmao
Well, as I said - I played this game before translate come out. Im stuck after getting to the last temple. Cannot find the way to open the door xd

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
How do you open castle lv3? I haven't found a key and can't go back into the lantern-covered stairs after searching it in it's entirety (there was no key down there that I could find).

Nvm figured it out, so now I'm confused about that last keep lol.

Last edited:

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
I agree the gallery scenes were a bit lame. How did you even get the gallery though? I went through the whole game, killed every enemy, looted every damn chest and when the game finished it just had a lame generic happy ending and then put me back to the title. No completion save or anything, wtf.
It's a reward for killing 100 or more enemies. You can check your kills where money would usually be.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
It's a reward for killing 100 or more enemies. You can check your kills where money would usually be.
I have no clue if I missed any enemy, I'm at 96 and last enemy remaining is the boss, I must've missed some secret or something.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
I have no clue if I missed any enemy, I'm at 96 and last enemy remaining is the boss, I must've missed some secret or something.
Some enemies disappear if they cummed during battle or if you fled from them, making it impossible to get 100 kills.

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, sorry, puzzles and backtracking don't go together. Running for 5 minutes between identical corridors to find fuck knows what is a terrible design.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes