Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
So what's the deal with this game? Is it just a game over sex game, or is there some lust/corruption stat that changes?

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Ok if someone can tell me where do you go after you press the hidden button in second castle (the one you see spying from the ceiling) i will be very grateful.

Apr 28, 2020
Hey, where to get the key for the 4th castle?
Is it the Buddha statue in warehouse? I already fiish the button stuff, and told to check into warehouse but nothing happened, what should I do?

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
that is seriously broken it simply creates top level folder on the drive it is installed on.

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
not being able to save is kinda annoying, is possible to fix it in any way? it says "failed to load:img/characters/placeholder.png"

Reactions: Sagestar

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
With how long the orgasm meter takes to drop, it makes the game seemingly unplayable if you want to enjoy the H. I read the entirety of this thread and posted this comment during the time it took the meter to fall from 76 to 10.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Ok if someone can tell me where do you go after you press the hidden button in second castle (the one you see spying from the ceiling) i will be very grateful.
Save the girl next room over. after that you should have the yellow key, go to the first castle at the top and use the key, then go outside and use the stairs that appeared. in the lava cave you get the key for the third castle after that I am stuck.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes