PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Totally downloading this later, slightly sad for no multiple ending tag I love a good mix of bad endings with things like slavery and pregnancy.

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Hey, where to get the key for the 4th castle?
Is it the Buddha statue in warehouse? I already fiish the button stuff, and told to check into warehouse but nothing happened, what should I do?
You need to press the button on the left side of the outer wall, and finish the kitsune mask puzzle. After you've done both, the buddha statues should both disappear and there should be a box containing the key.

With how long the orgasm meter takes to drop, it makes the game seemingly unplayable if you want to enjoy the H. I read the entirety of this thread and posted this comment during the time it took the meter to fall from 76 to 10.
It speeds up if you spam movement left and right I think.

Full save pls
Here you go. The gallery is a bit lame to me though. I prefer the combat rape scenes but those aren't available in the gallery.

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
for those wanting to know where the save files are located, oddly enough they are located in the exact same place as sex valley, like im able to load my sex valley save for some reason(C:/save). i also believe this might be the source of the loading/save crash

Reactions: ryu318

F33lyMcTeet

Dec 17, 2019
Does anyone have ant tips for the dark maze in the 2nd castle? I've found the torch, so assume that is something to do with it, but I can't figure out how to light it...

Thanks in advance!

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
cant save , is there a way to repair it myself or do i need to wait until the game is updated or repaired ?
Not sure if this is just me, but I think there are specific parts where the game stops saving properly. There's one area where you're supposed to follow a ninja without being detected. If you try to save over there, it just deletes your save in that slot. You have to finish following the ninja before you can save again.

Does anyone have ant tips for the dark maze in the 2nd castle? I've found the torch, so assume that is something to do with it, but I can't figure out how to light it...

Thanks in advance!
There's a room near the entrance with two chests. Use the torch to light up the four torches in the corners.

Reactions: F33lyMcTeet

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
FINALLY!! Played a mtl version last month and it was rough. Glad to see a proper translated version here

kark

Jun 18, 2017
ok ok, for those who have the save problem, you just need to create a file with that name and add it where it missed, you can use this one if you want.
Again, just remplace the file "face" and "character" in your original files with that name (www,img...)
That should fix it.

EDITED: ok its not fully fixed, i think you can still crash if you press menu when she has a different costume or something like that, and you will be able to fix it doing what i did but... im lazy to reupload and fix it.... sorry :(

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes