molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
uggh. another shit MTL.. I was like damn the prologue sounds awesome than the dreaded MTL loomed up.. Sick of this BS fake translation crap. Wish they make a new game category for shit MTL to go in so don't have to keep seeing the crap since nobody will put it into the title itself.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
This is the best hentai rpg maker game since Magical Girl Celesphonia in my opinion
It's pretty good but I wouldn't go that far (unless you only count whatever came out in english). Combat is boring AF and there are like 4 enemies that have mid-combat scene, it's a single CG, there are no grab/restraint mechanics and you have to get caught on purpose...
Everything else is great: art, story, events, hentai scenes, flow of the game, etc. Dungeons are easily the worst part.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
1673301456848.png

Hmm..... hold on I see what's wrong here.

1673301553966.png

There now it is accurate.

Was going to add the word wrap script but is not worth it. it just fucks it up worse and besides the fact the text isn't in the box you can at least see it all. not really necessary to add.

Last edited:

Kukrikukri

Aug 28, 2018
There's something that most MTLers don't seem to realize, and I really wish they would:

RPGMaker game dialogue has hard newlines, because the engine doesn't wrap sentences automatically. This means that when you feed the text dump into whatever MTL tool you use, you have got to get rid of those carriage returns. Google Translate doesn't know that you're giving it RPGMaker dialogue box text. It sees a new line, so it assumes it's a new sentence, and then you get two nonsense sentences as it tries to translate two halves of a sentence as two individual whole sentences.

MTL is surprisingly decent for the majority of what you throw at it these days. It won't sound good, it'll screw up the context, but it will create sentences that make sense and are mostly accurate most of the time. If you are putting in normal dialogue and getting nonsensical poetry like this seems to be, it is almost always because you are not removing the newlines.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm impressed this game may not have the violence tag since from the animations the ending its pretty gruesome and ends on the characters being sepuku, rest in pepperonis :(

But they indeed kept the ugly bastards even if they faceless lol

Reactions: Kitsune7559

Glasskull

Aug 29, 2017
There's something that most MTLers don't seem to realize, and I really wish they would:

RPGMaker game dialogue has hard newlines, because the engine doesn't wrap sentences automatically. This means that when you feed the text dump into whatever MTL tool you use, you have got to get rid of those carriage returns. Google Translate doesn't know that you're giving it RPGMaker dialogue box text. It sees a new line, so it assumes it's a new sentence, and then you get two nonsense sentences as it tries to translate two halves of a sentence as two individual whole sentences.

MTL is surprisingly decent for the majority of what you throw at it these days. It won't sound good, it'll screw up the context, but it will create sentences that make sense and are mostly accurate most of the time. If you are putting in normal dialogue and getting nonsensical poetry like this seems to be, it is almost always because you are not removing the newlines.
Your error here is assuming MTLers give enough shit about what they do to even look at whatever they're posting

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Your error here is assuming MTLers give enough shit about what they do to even look at whatever they're posting
Sure. But in the age of MTool ... a RAW MTL just ain't really gonna beat that anymore.
MTool generally does a very good job compared to random TL++ runs.

So if you're not gonna do any manual edits, I think MTool generally will get you a better overall result.
It also, generally, doesn't break the game (which quick, RAW MTL's tend to do).

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Another game ruined by shitty, unedited MTL that you can get with 5 minutes of work.

Seriously. WHY is this crap still allowed? I don't get it? We literally have tutorials and downloads for tools on this site that allow even a dumb monkey do get this very thing from the original JP game, without needing to share the garbage and discourage proper translations.

With crap like this, better pray that some professional company picks it up, because the odds that a fan translator will just dropped drastically. :/

That_0ne_Guy

Sep 19, 2018
Those are some interesting tags.
I'm curious and slightly unsettled by some of those images.
Mostly curious

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes