2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE286379_img_main.jpg

Overview:
An auto-scrolling kunoichi run & jump action game.

Kunoichi-in-training Mikiri takes on her certification exam, messenger duties, and more!

(ver 1.1.0)Some are available in English.

- 7 stages
- Includes bondage attacks (8 types) with looping animation, and fucking graphics (4 trap types)
- 7 base CG + variations for game over H events (ver 1.1.0) + 2 base CG

- Receive gold depending on your score. Boost your starting stamina and items.
- Stage selection included
- CG Mode, Animation Mode, Unlocked Animation Mode, Zoom included​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-27
Release Date: 2020-20-05
Developer: Lunar Read Palace
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English (MENU, INSTRUCTIONS), Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

RE286379_img_smp1.jpg RE286379_img_smp2.jpg RE286379_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for sharing...
...gonna speedrun it....

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Same here downloaded it and my antivirus didn't even allow me to unpack it(thankfuly) and marked it as trojan.

Sieldu

May 27, 2018
Tried to launch it twice, and both time the .exe disappeared, before scanning with antivirus and getting it flagged ..

Reactions: GGEzwins

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
I mean I downloaded the mega link, scanned with windows defender and malwarebytes (currently on premium trial) and nothing came up. The online totalscan showed a few of them popping up with trojan/keylogger. Game worked fine for me though and so far I haven't seen anything - could have infected my computer but so far seems fine.

*edit* did a scan with HitmanPro as well and nothing showed up. So far seems like a false positive at least for the mega link that I grabbed.

Last edited:

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I mean I downloaded the mega link, scanned with windows defender and malwarebytes (currently on premium trial) and nothing came up.
I downloaded via Mega and McAfee quarantined it, I then submitted the file to VirusTotal and it spat out a load of issues. I would be inclined to say it is an infected file.

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Bitdefender deleted the exe when I tried to run it ( I didn't see the comments). Considering all the reports, the game should be taken down per rule 4:2.

sor4545

Jul 21, 2018
hey hum so what this game do to our pc's cause i downloaded (i didn't check the comment ) because i downloaded and my antivirus say it was ok like this is not a virus i downloaded the mega link

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes