2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Jun 10, 2018
uh, well this is strange.

So here how the game DRM worked.
You click on the EXE file and login to DLSITE

If your folder is set to show Hidden files it shows another EXE
wich is actually the game itself without DRM.

I just copied the files to another folder and unchecked "HIDDEN"

Tried to start them without internet and it worked.

As far to upload a virus that's not something I would, We can take this thread down I don't mind.

EDIT :

"Sometimes, anti-virus software such as avast! or Norton Internet Security may falsely recognize the software as a virus and prevent you from downloading or browsing the file(s). If this is the case, please try downloading or browsing the file(s) with your anti-virus software temporarily turned off, or manually set allowances for the software.

Especially when you are using free anti-virus software such as avast!, AVG, ANTIVIR and COMODO, please confirm the normal operation of the software prior to making a purchase."

That could be why

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeTermin

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
uh, well this is strange.

So here how the game DRM worked.
You click on the EXE file and login to DLSITE

If your folder is set to show Hidden files it shows another EXE
wich is actually the game itself without DRM.

I just copied the files to another folder and unchecked "HIDDEN"

Tried to start them without internet and it worked.

As far to upload a virus that's not something I would, We can take this thread down I don't mind.

EDIT :

"Sometimes, anti-virus software such as avast! or Norton Internet Security may falsely recognize the software as a virus and prevent you from downloading or browsing the file(s). If this is the case, please try downloading or browsing the file(s) with your anti-virus software temporarily turned off, or manually set allowances for the software.

Especially when you are using free anti-virus software such as avast!, AVG, ANTIVIR and COMODO, please confirm the normal operation of the software prior to making a purchase."

That could be why
I use a payed premium bitdefender antivirus and it still flagged the exe as trojan/keylogger. Perhaps what you say is correct but so far my antivirus has never flagged cracked dlsite protected games before so I'd rather not risk potentialy infecting my pc over an 11 dollars worth hentai game.

Reactions: Kaelathor

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
I bought the game and confirm the file shared here is exactly the same as the one hosted on DLsite. I doubt DLsite would host a virus. As OP mentioned the game has a weird DRM system before you can obtain the .exe, it's 99% likely due to that. I played this game a few months ago and have not seen anything suspicious on my computer since then.

This game is safe.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Scanned with premium MalwareBytes, which gives a lot of false alarms because it is hella stingy, and it didn't find anything.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
didn't get an alert when download it, scanned with window defender no problemthe past 2 months, but today it show in the antivirus and i delete it wtf is wrong with this game anyway?

skeeton

Dec 20, 2019
Malware warning, it automatically installed a program in my Win32 folder upon downloading the ZIP. Please take this down or find another version.

• Angry
Reactions: JoeTermin

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Malware warning, it automatically installed a program in my Win32 folder upon downloading the ZIP. Please take this down or find another version.
what file did install i need to check my win32 folder, i said my antivirus jumped 2 month after i downloaded this

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I played the game today and there's definitely no issues with it. Also what do you mean by win32? There's no win32 folder. Did you mean SYSTEM32? No files on the date I access the game. So clearly there's nothing there either.. Are you guys submitting the files to your anti-virus provider for full investigation?

taylow

Sep 9, 2017
I played the game today and there's definitely no issues with it. Also what do you mean by win32? There's no win32 folder. Did you mean SYSTEM32? No files on the date I access the game. So clearly there's nothing there either.. Are you guys submitting the files to your anti-virus provider for full investigation?
File "Uwamson.A!ml" was flagged it seems. Likely due to Uwamson triggering a filter for "ransom".

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Seriously facepalmed at the number of people who think this is a virus.

Do you think it's realistic that someone would develop a virus for a completely unknown H-game, then upload it on F95zone, then post "it is safe" with multiple accounts, so that maybe 20 people download it and the hacker can mine 0.01€ worth of bitcoin at your expense??

*facepalm*

There is literally no way to install something by DOWNLOADING a file... even by extracting it... the only way it could install something is when you EXECUTE a file. If you want to be paranoid that's your choice but at least learn the basics of how a computer works, that will protect you much more than 95% of the antiviruses out there...

Araragi74

Sep 22, 2018
Seriously facepalmed at the number of people who think this is a virus.

Do you think it's realistic that someone would develop a virus for a completely unknown H-game, then upload it on F95zone, then post "it is safe" with multiple accounts, so that maybe 20 people download it and the hacker can mine 0.01€ worth of bitcoin at your expense??

*facepalm*

There is literally no way to install something by DOWNLOADING a file... even by extracting it... the only way it could install something is when you EXECUTE a file. If you want to be paranoid that's your choice but at least learn the basics of how a computer works, that will protect you much more than 95% of the antiviruses out there...
so would you say this game is safe?

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
As for the game, yes, 99.99% chance that it is safe:
  • I bought the game on DLsite and I confirm it is the same file that is shared here, so if the game has a virus, it means DLsite has a virus too, which is very unlikely.
  • I played the game (and many others here) and nobody has reported anything suspicious since then, except one guy who talks about "something in win32 after downloading the zip" (which makes no sense)
  • The game has a weird DRM system which is almost certainly the cause for the antivirus flagging
  • Nobody will bother developing a virus for such an unknown game (viruses cost time and money to develop)

In general, don't be unreasonably scared of viruses. I have no antivirus software on my computer at all (not even Windows Defender) and I've literally never been infected. And while I can't guarantee this will never happen, my computer looks much cleaner than an antivirus'ed one currently:
- I don't have constant problems with ports/firewalls blocking games
- I don't have constant problems with false positives / exe being blocked
- I no longer notice random CPU spikes while playing

I'm not saying you should not have an antivirus software, but basically, what you need that is 50x more important than an antivirus software, is common sense.

If you download a popular game on a shady website, and the file is a 2 MB executable that is named "game.exe", then you don't need a software to tell this is a virus.
But if you download an unknown game on F95 which is in zip format, and the guy who uploaded is clearly not a bot, and multiple people say it is safe, then common sense says it is safe, even though your antivirus panics.

Antiviruses are an additional safety, but not one I would consider very helpful, they will rarely be able to tell that something is 100% a virus, often they will emit a warning, and still leave you the decision to run it or not... Because ultimately they can't guess what a program will do, they can only scan the code and see if there are things which increase the chance of it being malicious, things such as installing programs in system directories, starting other programs without asking you or changing their code, using network, etc. Unfortunately, legitimate programs also need to do this sometimes, in this case, the game is probably encrypted on your disk, and it self-decrypts itself when you run it, something that is commonly used to fight against piracy, but scares antiviruses because they see this as a suspicious attempt of a program to hide itself.

Not to mention, if you ever end up downloading a virus, in 99% cases it will just try to put some ads on your browser or mine bitcoin, causing unusually high CPU load in the 2-3 days then you'll quickly notice something is wrong and delete it.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes