2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
did she just fucking naruto run?
I hope that's a joke. Because only idiots call this running animation "naruto run". Ninjas have almost always been displayed running like that, long before Naruto was even a thing.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
I hope that's a joke. Because only idiots call this running animation "naruto run". Ninjas have almost always been displayed running like that, long before Naruto was even a thing.
But its Naruto that popularized and elevated it to its recognizable meme status, well alongside the invading area 51 thing. I bet people would've called it the ninja run if the 80's/90's ninja movies made use of it more.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
anyone know how to cheat engine the money? so i can buy material for all costumes?

Reactions: jesse1991

CarlosSaltana

Jul 4, 2022
I'm cautiously optimistic about this, since the devs already released a fully playable game, which is more than can be said about 99% of the developers on here. There is some money behind it and some talent, I only hope they don't end up adding microtransactions like League of Maidens.

kanadesu0

Jul 30, 2019
Great game, enjoying it!
My 3070-chan is getting only 60-70fps in epic..can't wait for future updates. also where's the nsfw :((

kanadesu0

Jul 30, 2019
Personally I feel like it's unplayable until they add the ability to rebind keys and customize the graphic options. Hurts my eyes graphically and it's a pain to "play". Won't even let me use a controller...
for me controller works great...what system you running it on? it's UE5...

Pristika

Jul 2, 2017
anyone know how to cheat engine the money? so i can buy material for all costumes?
Without "CheatEngine".
Open online save editor (saveeditonline.com for example).
Go to "Users - <Your name> - AppData - Local - Kunoichi - Saved - SaveGames".
Drag your save into online save editor.
Find your current amount money ("Gold_2_CB5039AB4B616E1D78C18C9AF649AC8C" for me).
Change amount on 9 999 999 and download file.
Delete all files in "SaveGames" except "PatreonInfo".
Run and start new game, save, delete all unnecessary saves, leave only one save, exit game.
Look save name in save folder, rename your save from online save editor to exactly the same name as in the game save folder, drag and rewrite save in game save folder on save from online save editor.
Run game and start.

For me it worked. :LOL:

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes