BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1670607529893.png

Overview:
Players take the role of Takashida, a Kunoichi tasked with avenging her father's death at the hands of the Yokai Clan.
It features role-playing, strategy, action and stealth set in feudal Japan.
Kunoichi pays homage in many ways to genres of entertainment in gaming and film most notably DOS platform game Sword of the Samurai from Microprose (my favorite game growing up),
Ninja Scroll (my favorite anime growing up), Kill Bill (my favorite film),
ady Snow Blood (film that heavily inspired Kill Bill) and more.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-12
Release Date: 2023-05-05
Developer: Maiden Gaming - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3a
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thank you for the crack, xorxorrax , TJ888

Kunoichi_ Sword of the Assassin   17_12_2022 08_05_52.png Sequence 06.Still040.jpg Kunoichi_ Sword of the Assassin   17_12_2022 08_07_48.png Sequence 06.Still045.jpg Sequence 06.Still051.jpg Sequence 06.Still062.jpg Sequence 06.Still079.jpg Sequence 06.Still081.jpg Sequence 06.Still084.jpg Sequence 06.Still121.jpg Sequence 06.Still122.jpg Sequence 06.Still127.jpg Sequence 06.Still128.jpg Sequence 06.Still129.jpg Sequence 06.Still130.jpg Sequence 06.Still137.jpg Sequence 06.Still138.jpg Sequence 06.Still149.jpg Sequence 06.Still151.jpg Sequence 06.Still154.jpg image_035.jpg Sequence 06.Still187.jpg Sequence 06.Still196.jpg Sequence 06.Still200.jpg Sequence 06.Still207.jpg Kunoichi_ Sword of the Assassin   17_12_2022 08_06_38.png image_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
I wasn't able to 100% remove the DRM as internet and a patreon account is still needed but this should work.

Installation:
1 - Extract contents in <game path>\Windows\Kunoichi\Binaries\Win64.
2 - Run patch.bat.
3 - Run the game either from Kunoichi-Win64-Shipping.exe or Kunoichi.exe in the main folder.
4 - Go through the normal authentication flow; You might need to retry a couple of times if you are too slow. Feel free to use a burner patreon account. The game will ignore if you are pledged or not.

Ran out of time to work on this since I'll be away from my setup for the next month.

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
If anyone else wants to pickup where I left off:
  • I think it is possible to make a local authentication server. The back end from their side is , pretty sure is is unchanged. So the plan would be to run a modified version of it that reports that all users are valid and have pledged enough.
  • I went for option 2 which is more time consuming and wanted to patch the binary to skip the patreon screens. Never worked on Unreal Engine so I ran out of time but the dev was nice enough to leave the pdb. So use that with your favorite debugger/disassembler.
  • I wasn't able to extract the script files that contain part of the code. The tools that I tried using ran out of memory opening the 9gig file lol, after that I gave up. So this might also be an alternative way to go.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
If anyone else wants to pickup where I left off:
  • I think it is possible to make a local authentication server. The back end from their side is , pretty sure is is unchanged. So the plan would be to run a modified version of it that reports that all users are valid and have pledged enough.
  • I went for option 2 which is more time consuming and wanted to patch the binary to skip the patreon screens. Never worked on Unreal Engine so I ran out of time but the dev was nice enough to leave the pdb. So use that with your favorite debugger/disassembler.
  • I wasn't able to extract the script files that contain part of the code. The tools that I tried using ran out of memory opening the 9gig file lol, after that I gave up. So this might also be an alternative way to go.
I am working on removing the requirement to have a Patreon account, and having the game launch a browser to 'fake validate' your account . It will be a DLL that will be injected into the game, I will post it with instructions as soon as I can 100% test it works.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Edit: version 1.1a is out, so please check my up-to-date post HERE
If you still want to play 1.0 (idk why you would) but want to do so offline, use the 1.1a crack as well as that now supports being offline and should work for 1.0.

Here is my crack that should completely avoid requiring any Patreon account (even a dummy one).
Unfortunately you will still need an internet connection for this to work as I wasn't able to pinpoint where exactly the game is checking you have a valid internet connection to be fully authenticated. (Maybe something I will improve at a later point if I have time)

This crack is independent and does not require the patch posted by xorxorrax to work, however it will work either way if you use it or not.

Do feel free to let me know if any game updates come out, and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a readme.txt but it is quite self explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the games Kunoichi-Win64-Shipping.exe and it will work automatically.

Last edited:

Erogamer00

Nov 14, 2020
Here is my crack that should completely avoid requiring any Patreon account (even a dummy one).
Unfortunately you will still need an internet connection for this to work as I wasn't able to pinpoint where exactly the game is checking you have a valid internet connection to be fully authenticated. (Maybe something I will improve at a later point if I have time)

This crack is independent and does not require the patch posted by xorxorrax to work, however it will work either way if you use it or not.

Do feel free to let me know if any game updates come out, and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a readme.txt but it is quite self explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the games Kunoichi-Win64-Shipping.exe and it will work automatically.

works like a charm thak you legend :D
but when i use settings button on main menu patreon screen came up again other than that there is no problem

KingNtr++

May 2, 2017

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020

KunoichiSwordOfTheAssassin-1.0a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

SiegeSiege

Jun 10, 2020
Hi, game is version 1.0, but still in development, its confusing, so what percentage of it is already done?

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
Personally I feel like it's unplayable until they add the ability to rebind keys and customize the graphic options. Hurts my eyes graphically and it's a pain to "play". Won't even let me use a controller...

manoroth

Aug 8, 2020
The Japanese voice is so embarrassing.
The text is like MTL, and the pronunciation is kinda like a robot.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes