• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
Personally I feel like it's unplayable until they add the ability to rebind keys and customize the graphic options. Hurts my eyes graphically and it's a pain to "play". Won't even let me use a controller...
Doesn't support controller?This stops me from trying it

• Haha
Reactions: docupoem

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
For everyone asking where the sex is, this game is made by the same people who did League of Maidens which had a roadmap and everything like this game with promise of sex and nudity etc. To only put it behind a paywall and never release the sex. They even claimed it would never have microtransactions like this game is claiming but literally if ya don't want to grind you have to spend money and get charged a monthly rate of $9.99. Literally not worth actually getting unless you fully priate it and I am saying this as someone who was sponsored by them and part of the testing from the beginning with LOM their staff is a joke & bans people just for reporting facts about the game.

Just google reviews on youtube.

SlobberGoat

Jun 9, 2020
Is this the same group(?) that created (and didn't finish) League Of Maidens?
If so, then why are the female models so different? Asset-flip?

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Is this the same group(?) that created (and didn't finish) League Of Maidens?
If so, then why are the female models so different? Asset-flip?
Yep same group and basically they bought the models and assets from a package on Unreal Engine store plus to everyone asking for sex scenes there is none, just nudity.

Reactions: Grimmiger

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys can some one please tell me how can I run this game on andoid any app to run unity game on andoid ?

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
Hey guys can some one please tell me how can I run this game on andoid any app to run unity game on andoid ?
This isn't a Unity game. It's made using Unreal Engine 5.

for me controller works great...what system you running it on? it's UE5...
Windows 11. I'll try it again, but it didn't seem to recognize my xbox controller. But if even it does work, the game's visual settings are terrible.

Reactions: TaoKirito

luminax

Jan 3, 2019
Looking at the model/graphic .... not bad
Watching some of the earlier animation .... a bit stiff, but eh...
Hearing the 'narrator' ... <Insert PicardPalm>

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Man, this game is ROUGH. Not even LoM was this bad at launch. That game at least shaped up over time so I guess we can hope this does too.

But seriously...you can barely even call this a game yet. You just run around the same empty field every time, it gives you a list of options on how to approach the mission when you get there and every single one plays out the same. Any potential NSFW scene it a simple text box and fade to black. Half of the combat and menu systems don't even function. This isn't a 1.0, this is a 0.1.

rogue87

Nov 1, 2017
I would just avoid anything from this dev, not very trustworthy and they just rip things off from everywhere else.

freeko

May 15, 2019
Is this dev about as reputable as a certain other one that has taken 4+ years to make a game that was meant to be a quick side thing? Seems so, yikes!

This was even sent to my email and I am certainly happy that I did not buy the marketing hype and delve head first into this trash heap.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes