• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Marcos Rocha'

Jun 19, 2017
version 1.1a has been released

Last edited:

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
this realy a mother fuking joke this running on unreal engine 5 because the character nipple are in 2d bull shit look fuking if thats unreal engine 5 works i'm good with the unreal engine 4 one

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Downloading and testing 1.1a with current patch right now. Will post with results soon.

Current patch by TJ888 does not work with the latest v1.1a build. I'll post v1.1a here without updating the OP until a crack can be made.​

Last edited:

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
The patreon version only contains nudity, even when you enable adult content, and go to do the deed, the game restarts.
For that pledge money for now, youre better off buying the horse dlc five times, probably more content to fap to as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: ojm12659_sjuaq_com

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Current patch by TJ888 does not work with the latest v1.1a build. I'll post v1.1a here without updating the OP until a crack can be made.​
I've been busy as of late and haven't posted a crack or really anything here on this forum in while. If no one beats me to it, I'll have one available probably within a few days.

good waiting for a crack that no need fuking internet to work with the game
If I remember correctly, my previous crack required an internet connection, however this time I'll try to work around that but if it takes too long to figure out a way to make it work, I'm sorry it will have to stay requiring an internet connection.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
I've been busy as of late and haven't posted a crack or really anything here on this forum in while. If no one beats me to it, I'll have one available probably within a few days.

If I remember correctly, my previous crack required an internet connection, however this time I'll try to work around that but if it takes too long to figure out a way to make it work, I'm sorry it will have to stay requiring an internet connection.
No worries, my dude. If I knew more about UE coding (or any game engine, for that matter), I'd have done it myself. So kudos to you, friend.

Reactions: TJ888

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Here is my crack for 1.1a (Posted Here) that should completely avoid requiring any Patreon account (even a dummy one).
Unlike my 1.0 crack from before, this should no longer require an internet connection after some quick testing on my end with it all working. (Please let me know if you exhibit any issues when trying to use it without an internet connection and how you caused them to occur.)

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just both the .dll files next to the games Kunoichi_v101a-Win64-Shipping.exe, or a similar .exe name and it will work automatically (Not the Kunoichi_v101a.exe one at the top of the game directory as that is just a launcher).

Edit: I have re-uploaded an updated crack which will work better for some people that may have issues.
Big credits to kiko2277 and their patience in order for me to debug and pinpoint weird edge-case problems that may occur for some people on their system.
It should also prevent requiring you to click retry login and have a 5-10 second window to have to start the game if you were having that problem as well.

Last edited:

FelipeLP

Oct 16, 2019
Thanks for the crack, I was really disappointed with this game. They did a really sloppy job with the "futa" option, it is more a strap on that clips through everything than a cock, if they had plans to actually make it functional and let you go around banging shrine maidens and hot yokais i would have considered supporting the developers on Patreon.

kiko2277

Sep 18, 2022
Here is my crack for 1.1a (Posted Here) that should completely avoid requiring any Patreon account (even a dummy one).
Unlike my 1.0 crack from before, this should no longer require an internet connection after some quick testing on my end with it all working. (Please let me know if you exhibit any issues when trying to use it without an internet connection and how you caused them to occur.)

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the games Kunoichi_v101a-Win64-Shipping.exe, or a similar .exe name and it will work automatically (Not the Kunoichi_v101a.exe one at the top of the game directory as that is just a launcher).

Doesn't work AS.jpg for me

Reactions: TJ888
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes