2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
I'll be quite explicit: It doesn't work, whatever you do! Clear and to the point!

I tried to include them one by one, then activated, as you said before, to then try only the last one left, but I got the same answer, the one on the picture!
Why do you have 3 different cracks in your game folder (especially the one from 1.0...), not only is that just asking for problems, but even if one did work it would likely just cause conflicts.
Secondly, if neither the 1.1 or 1.2 crack works for you, then I would have to guess that you have an AntiVirus or something preventing the injection of any of the crack DLLs into the game.

Please respond to my DM and tell me the results there, as I want to check if it even injecting on your end.

Edit: We were able to solve the issue, and I have updated the 1.2 crack with an edge-case fix for the issue they had.

Last edited:

stalkerOne

Mar 16, 2019
I really didn't expect my problem to be solved!
And yes, this is exactly what I was given to see that it is really possible! Once again, thank you for what you have done so far! Huge respect for TJ888 !!!

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
How do I start the game? Both .exe files still present the "log in on Patreon" page and take me to the MG patreon where I need to allow checking my credentials.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
How do I start the game? Both .exe files still present the "log in on Patreon" page and take me to the MG patreon where I need to allow checking my credentials.
Are you using the version in the original post which is two versions outdated and using a crack that doesn't have hotfixes?
If so, get 1.2a here- https://f95zone.to/threads/kunoichi-sword-of-the-assassin-v1-0a-maiden-gaming.140094/post-10247506
and use the 1.2a crack here- https://f95zone.to/threads/kunoichi-sword-of-the-assassin-v1-0a-maiden-gaming.140094/post-10246864

If you are trying the 1.2a one, please DM me.

Edit: The OP now provides 1.2a at this point in time, so people shouldn't experience the same problem for the time being.

Last edited:
Reactions: wazxy

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Thanks for replying back.
I'm now busy downloading a version reported to be 1.1a...

But I'll abort that download and try your links instead (even though your links mention v1.0a, btw.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Thanks for replying back.
I'm now busy downloading a version reported to be 1.1a...

But I'll abort that download and try your links instead (even though your links mention v1.0a, btw.
The link names are based on the title of the thread, which hasn't changed for 4 months. Linking to any comment in this thread will have the link say 1.0a
Going to either of the download links in the comment I linked will say 1.2a.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
TJ888
I do have 1.2 working now, but it appears to be the public version, as in no nudity (I can't find the options to remove underwear). That version never required a Patreon login in the first place, so I appear to have done something wrong?

I start the game with the Shipping exe in the Binaries\Win64 directory, and the .dll file from the patch sits in the very same directory.

Last edited:

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
TJ888
I do have 1.2 working now, but it appears to be the public version, as in no nudity (I can't find the options to remove underwear). That version never required a Patreon login in the first place, so I appear to have done something wrong?

I start the game with the Shipping exe in the Binaries\Win64 direcytory, and the .dll file from the patch sits in the very same directory.
Click character customization in the bottom left of the inventory, then on the right side change underwear to 0 to turn it off.
It won't ask you to login if the crack is working, that is by design (isn't a public build).
(Female genitals are basically non-existent though, the devs haven't finished it.
If you want futa, then you need to change the Adult Content setting in settings to a higher value)

Last edited:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I was indeed not asked to log in. If MG ever decides to unban me :cry: i will gladly support them on Patreon again, as I did before. But needing a Patreon account to play a game is an ackward restriction to begin with, imo.

Gonna start the game now and see if I can find that option.

Oh, and before I forget: thanks for your swift response ofc!!

Reactions: TJ888

stfuAight

Jun 5, 2019
I really hope they wont turn it into a second iteration of league of maidens. That game has every predatory system imaginable, its basically a money skimming machine.
One day we will get a good action game without all that Korea made, money syphoning systems

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Hi everyone i would like to know if there is a paswword because
i cant extract the game.
It is playkunoichi

BaasB You should probably put the archive password in the OP as I'm guessing all your links were just reuploads of the original devs .rar which had a password.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
It is playkunoichi

BaasB You should probably put the archive password in the OP as I'm guessing all your links were just reuploads of the original devs .rar which had a password.
Dude, i haven't tested this yet........ what password? playkunoichi

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Dude, i haven't tested this yet........ what password? playkunoichi
Yes, I also put the password in my post when I provided the two download links originally.
I'm guessing you just didn't notice.

• Sad
Reactions: BaasB

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
stfuAight TJ888
That is pretty much how I found myself banned from LoM yeah. They introduced Denuvo in LoM, so eventually I added the tag "Denuvo" on the Steam store page, because I feel that gamers should have a deliberate choice if they want it or not. Then I got banned from their Steam community. Then again, later on, I received an announcement of this game via Patreon. I signed up to play the paid version of the game, and after a couple of days, they kicked me from their Patreon, and I couldn't sign up anymore. As a result, I can't play this game "legit" anymore.

They do make fine games alright, and I still recommend both games on Steam for who's looking for something like that. But there is such thing as being too commercial. It's downright turning against them.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
stfuAight TJ888
That is pretty much how I found myself banned from LoM yeah. They introduced Denuvo in LoM, so eventually I added the tag "Denuvo" on the Steam store page, because I feel that gamers should have a deliberate choice if they want it or not. Then I got banned from their Steam community. Then again, later on, I received an announcement of this game via Patreon. I signed up to play the paid version of the game, and after a couple of days, they kicked me from their Patreon, and I couldn't sign up anymore. As a result, I can't play this game "legit" anymore.

They do make fine games alright, and I still recommend both games on Steam for who's looking for something like that. But there is such thing as being too commercial. It's downright turning against them.
They will learn one way or another but christ these guys need to get it together because even when you put aside the meme-y aspect of games with giganto tiddy, there is enough there to enjoy.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes