2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Being an experienced low level programmer myself, I even offered them to assist them in creating their own tailor-made anti-cheat, but they never responded to that.

I sort of agree with you yeah. Although I noticed that, here on f95zone, most games are Japanese ones that contain both censorship and all sorts of violence. Those are the two things that I am, lightly speaking, not big on.

Reactions: Ericopa12

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
They really improved the game...

Uploading the cracked password free build...

Last edited:
Reactions: TJ888

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
well, this game is beyond the basic specs of my PC. looks nice though, at first glance.

developers take note. there's a reason f95 exists. to provide pirated games to people who can't afford to buy or sponsor them.

"please take it easy on spec requirements"

maidengaming

Mar 30, 2023
Thanks for the compliment BaasB (unless you were being sarcastic :D) and I-Love-Adventure. I've been working really hard to use the feedback received to improve the game. Next build will have even more improvements for anyone interested in playing along with a massive overhaul to the player characters body. We remodeled the body to improve the breasts, added a fully modeled vagina, anus and added specific bones for the breasts, butt and vagina which opened up the ability for us to really improve character customization especially for the breasts. The old model didn't have breast bones which explains why breast customization is so limited. I just got done working on jiggle physics for the breasts and butt and they look amazing! Excited to get 1.3a out. And not to worry. Additions for sex are coming. A lot of the structure is already in place. I just didn't want to go too deep in that direction until we got the body fully redone. Still have to refit the clothing pieces that no longer work but already in this build is a fully implemented strafing system which makes combat 100x more enjoyable and easier to dodge roll (now more inline with most 3rd person ARPGs combat controls), a new scene for Yuki-Onna (featured in the pics), revamped body, tons of new sliders for breasts and body (even a labia slider :D), beginnings of our Bandit Camps in the village map and tons more.

I'll attempt to add some preview pics to the post. I'm not sure if pictures are considered to be links with this being my first post but I'll try and hopefully they get posted.

Either way, thanks to anyone playing and enjoying. We appreciate all of the feedback! <3

Arikania if you don't mind me asking can you tell me what your name was on our Discord. I'd like to look into your ban.

- maidengaming

kunoichi_v1.3a_1.jpg

kunoichi_v1.3a_2.jpg
kunoichi_v1.3a_3.jpg
kunoichi_v1.3a_4.jpg
kunoichi_v1.3a_5.jpg
kunoichi_v1.3a_6.jpg
kunoichi_v1.3a_7.jpg

Reactions: wazxy and Githype

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
how to you get her naked? im still wearing the white bandages..I'm enjoying this game more than i think i would, i played leagues of maiden quite a bit on steam and if you plan for a steam release with Kunoichi SoA, i'll probably buy it. Nice potential right there maidengaming :D

Reactions: Sammaj

Velvetcrowe84

Aug 25, 2022
Thanks for the compliment BaasB (unless you were being sarcastic :D) and I-Love-Adventure. I've been working really hard to use the feedback received to improve the game. Next build will have even more improvements for anyone interested in playing along with a massive overhaul to the player characters body. We remodeled the body to improve the breasts, added a fully modeled vagina, anus and added specific bones for the breasts, butt and vagina which opened up the ability for us to really improve character customization especially for the breasts. The old model didn't have breast bones which explains why breast customization is so limited. I just got done working on jiggle physics for the breasts and butt and they look amazing! Excited to get 1.3a out. And not to worry. Additions for sex are coming. A lot of the structure is already in place. I just didn't want to go too deep in that direction until we got the body fully redone. Still have to refit the clothing pieces that no longer work but already in this build is a fully implemented strafing system which makes combat 100x more enjoyable and easier to dodge roll (now more inline with most 3rd person ARPGs combat controls), a new scene for Yuki-Onna (featured in the pics), revamped body, tons of new sliders for breasts and body (even a labia slider :D), beginnings of our Bandit Camps in the village map and tons more.

I'll attempt to add some preview pics to the post. I'm not sure if pictures are considered to be links with this being my first post but I'll try and hopefully they get posted.

Either way, thanks to anyone playing and enjoying. We appreciate all of the feedback! <3

Arikania if you don't mind me asking can you tell me what your name was on our Discord. I'd like to look into your ban.

- maidengaming

View attachment 2505548

View attachment 2505549
View attachment 2505550
View attachment 2505551
View attachment 2505552
View attachment 2505554
View attachment 2505555
If you are the real maiden gaming, could you check out an anime called manyuu hikenchou? I think it would provide some great inspiration!

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes