2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
Thanks for the compliment BaasB (unless you were being sarcastic :D) and I-Love-Adventure. I've been working really hard to use the feedback received to improve the game. Next build will have even more improvements for anyone interested in playing along with a massive overhaul to the player characters body. We remodeled the body to improve the breasts, added a fully modeled vagina, anus and added specific bones for the breasts, butt and vagina which opened up the ability for us to really improve character customization especially for the breasts. The old model didn't have breast bones which explains why breast customization is so limited. I just got done working on jiggle physics for the breasts and butt and they look amazing! Excited to get 1.3a out. And not to worry. Additions for sex are coming. A lot of the structure is already in place. I just didn't want to go too deep in that direction until we got the body fully redone. Still have to refit the clothing pieces that no longer work but already in this build is a fully implemented strafing system which makes combat 100x more enjoyable and easier to dodge roll (now more inline with most 3rd person ARPGs combat controls), a new scene for Yuki-Onna (featured in the pics), revamped body, tons of new sliders for breasts and body (even a labia slider :D), beginnings of our Bandit Camps in the village map and tons more.

I'll attempt to add some preview pics to the post. I'm not sure if pictures are considered to be links with this being my first post but I'll try and hopefully they get posted.

Either way, thanks to anyone playing and enjoying. We appreciate all of the feedback! <3

Arikania if you don't mind me asking can you tell me what your name was on our Discord. I'd like to look into your ban.

- maidengaming

View attachment 2505548

View attachment 2505549
View attachment 2505550
View attachment 2505551
View attachment 2505552
View attachment 2505554
View attachment 2505555
niiiice now the body look great thats a good start

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
how to you get her naked? im still wearing the white bandages..I'm enjoying this game more than i think i would, i played leagues of maiden quite a bit on steam and if you plan for a steam release with Kunoichi SoA, i'll probably buy it. Nice potential right there maidengaming :D
Inventory->Character Customisation (Bottom Left) -> Underwear 0 (right-hand side).
If you want to enable futa (genitals set to 1) you need to go to the game settings and increase the adult settings to a higher adult value.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Can I disable futa content somehow? I find it rather disturbing to keep running into dickchicks all the time.

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
Here is my crack for version 1.2a of Kunoichi, which doesn't require logging into a Patreon account (or dummy one).
Everything should be done for you and you don't have to click anything to activate the crack.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's Kunoichi_v102a-Win64-Shipping.exe file and it will work automatically (Not the Kunoichi_v102a.exe one at the top of the game directory as that is just a launcher, it is the one inside Kunoichi_v102a\Binaries\Win64).

If you want to try using your old save files (idk if it is compatible or not), your 1.1a save files are in-
%localappdata%\Kunoichi_v101a\Saved\SaveGames
So just copy these to-
%localappdata%\Kunoichi_v102a\Saved\SaveGames

Edit: The crack has been updated to account for a weird edge-case regarding ISP filtering.
Followed your step the game still requires login,and is it normal that after the maiden logo it takes several minutes to load?

maidengaming

Mar 30, 2023
Thank you Lindien! Glad to hear that you think it has potential and you're enjoying it! xlegendgame
glad to see that you like the update to the body. Makes a real difference and really happy that we got this work done early. Excited to see how the new body looks along with the jiggle physics with the sex scenes. Actually decided to work on that today. Velvetcrowe84 Thanks for the suggestion on the anime. Haven't heard of that one so I'll be sure to check it out. Strangely enough there don't seem to be too many adult kunoichi related animes to draw inspiration from. Kage was the one that I found that was a great fit but not much else.

If either of you have any feedback from what you've played please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thank you again! <3 - maidengaming

Reactions: Velvetcrowe84
Oct 26, 2018
Usually i would like to trash games like this for being a lazy cash grab, but i actually can see where the mind of the dev right now, and how he tries to improve the GAME first, and add adult content when it's appropriate.
It is still a very junky game, but i at least see the vision behind it and that it's someone's project of passion rather than a scum atempt. I hope dev will keep this attitude in the future. And i hope that futa content will be realized better, but for now gameplay first, adult content second, and i can understand it. (i mean, look at the Lust barbarian and compare it to this game, it's like heaven and earth, THAT is a lazy cash grab)

maidengaming

Mar 30, 2023
Anime_Retard_From_Russia Thanks for your optimism. Really appreciate it. Doing our best to listen to the feedback and make the best game possible. bruhfigure No date set yet on 1.3a. Still working on it but will be sure to post an announcement once we feel we are closer to wrapping things up. Thanks for your interest in playing! <3

Reactions: xlegendgame

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
How do i unlock the scenes
I go to the bathouse but when i say offer services all of them say not available yet?
What do i do?

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes