2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I was on the Kunoichi Patreon, but you actually pay 10 euro's per month for the good stuff; every time you start the uncensored version, you need to connect to Patreon.

Why don't they just sell copies of that game :(

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
I was on the Kunoichi Patreon, but you actually pay 10 euro's per month for the good stuff; every time you start the uncensored version, you need to connect to Patreon.

Why don't they just sell copies of that game :(
they get less money that way, rule of thumb for patreon games. Unless you are ultra rich, wait for the full game if you want to actually spend money.

CocoLarge

Aug 13, 2021
You can always crack it and it wont take 100 hours to create enjoyable game more like 3/4
some who just started modding skyrim might download ussep, cbbe, xpmse and fnis and on top of that they might be using vortex which has a 5% chance of completely breaking your game randomly every time you play with it

Bagietka2137

Mar 1, 2022
some who just started modding skyrim might download ussep, cbbe, xpmse and fnis and on top of that they might be using vortex which has a 5% chance of completely breaking your game randomly every time you play with it
There are some guides you can follow and whats wrong with these mods?

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Here is my crack for version 1.3a of Kunoichi, which doesn't require logging into a Patreon account (or dummy one).
Everything should be done for you and you don't have to click anything to activate the crack.
Official Game Downloads ( RAR PASSWORD IS playkunoichi ):
:

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's Kunoichi_v103a-Win64-Shipping.exe file and it will work automatically (Not the Kunoichi_v103a.exe one at the top of the game directory as that is just a launcher, it is the one inside Kunoichi_v103a\Binaries\Win64).

If you want to try using your old save files (could be compatibility issues), your 1.2a save files are in-
%localappdata%\Kunoichi_v102a\Saved\SaveGames
So just copy these to-
%localappdata%\Kunoichi_v103a\Saved\SaveGames

CRACK ZIP PASSWORD: TJ888
(Use winrar or 7zip to extract it using the password TJ888 and do not use the built-in windows extraction tool as you cannot enter a password)

Edit: For anyone wondering why I need to password protect my crack now, it is because VirusTotal has implemented a new AI detection called "DeepInstinct" which is falsely flagging my cracks as malicious which as a result causes F95Zone to flag it as a virus. Password protecting the zip avoids it being scanned by DeepInstinct allowing it not to be falsely flagged as a virus.

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
VirusTotal has implemented a new AI detection called "DeepInstinct"
Yay, awesome name they choose for this! Almost like Deep Throat and looks like the same level of BS inside ...
Anyway TYVM for your awesome work here!
Although I'm not sure if my 2018 MSI will be enough for this game...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KunoichiSwordOfTheAssassin-1.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Kucink
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes