2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
lmaooo theres no way it only takes you 3 or 4 hours to mod skyrim with a naked body and sex mods. lying bad.
I've reinstalled modded skyrim like 5 times now and I should be pretty good at it but it always takes at least an entire day to install 100+ mods. Hell, just waiting for downloads on the non-lewd side (mostly because of the graphical improvements and armors) takes 3-4 hours with nexus's throttling. Not to mention half an hour for dyndolod and so forth, all this before even visiting LL once. At the end there's always at least something that's broken anyway. Skyrim's great and all, but people shouldn't act like it's this great substitute for all 3d h-games. Apples to oranges as far as I'm concerned.

EDIT: More on topic, how is this game? Stealth ninja makes me think Sekiro, which would be an absolute dream, but I kinda doubt that's what it's like and the talk about lack of content has been keeping me away.

Reactions: ArmoredRacoon

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
Still no sex?
Only scene I've gotten was at the bathhouse. In a random mission, some guys were attacking it and I had the option to fight them or have sex with them. I got the same exact sex scene when I was supposed to get a message from the owner of the bathhouse. One of the options was me saying that I had something to discuss with him or whatever and it gave me the same scene as the previous one. Really disappointing. I don't even know why we have the option to "offer our services" if we can't yet. Those people shouldn't be interactable if we can't do anything with them.

Actually, that hot spring mission is broken. It's not your girl that has sex and when you talk to the owner, he treats it as an urgent message delivery mission. Same with sleeping with the shogun. Both are broken and the shogun doesn't even have sex. It just treats it as an urgent message delivery mission.

Last edited:
Reactions: dekolokoooo

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Neat, but I have so many questions. Luna's info above explains the MC sex issues I saw at least.

-How do you get these supposed 'stealth' missions where you can dress as a giesha and how do you enable giesha mode anyways?
-Anything above lvl 10 is a pain in the ass to fight since they have infinite guard. Game really needs some sort of guard break.
-What do you do with all the crap piling up in your inventory?
-What do the options above 'yes please' for adult content do? I assume one makes dickgirls a thing which needs to stay off considering how monsterously busted their physics are right now.
-Also, is there an easier way to refresh missions that doesn't involve rebooting the entire game and sitting through and eon's worth of splash screens?

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Inventory->Character Customisation (Bottom Left) -> Underwear 0 (right-hand side).
If you want to enable futa (genitals set to 1) you need to go to the game settings and increase the adult settings to a higher adult value.
FUTA? :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: -Hellfire-

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Besides the bugfix and added boob physics in the patchnotes, is there a list of sex scenes added?

a55555

May 31, 2017
I've reinstalled modded skyrim like 5 times now and I should be pretty good at it but it always takes at least an entire day to install 100+ mods. Hell, just waiting for downloads on the non-lewd side (mostly because of the graphical improvements and armors) takes 3-4 hours with nexus's throttling. Not to mention half an hour for dyndolod and so forth, all this before even visiting LL once. At the end there's always at least something that's broken anyway. Skyrim's great and all, but people shouldn't act like it's this great substitute for all 3d h-games. Apples to oranges as far as I'm concerned.

EDIT: More on topic, how is this game? Stealth ninja makes me think Sekiro, which would be an absolute dream, but I kinda doubt that's what it's like and the talk about lack of content has been keeping me away.
yup exactly...the mods are huge. And that's not even installing physics yet its a whole other beast lol. Definitely apples to oranges.

Bagietka2137

Mar 1, 2022
lmaooo theres no way it only takes you 3 or 4 hours to mod skyrim with a naked body and sex mods. lying bad.
if u cant read and follow a guide it will take longer + if u want only naked body and basic mods u only need cbbe and sexlab so

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes