2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
they should add male characters in character creation as well because some people dont want play female characters
Will never happen, not only has this company only made female-only protagonist games so far. The word "Kunoichi" means female ninja more or less. So the whole point of the game is to play a female ninja and then take care of quests in either assassinations or diplomatic secrecy. Which the game right now mostly focuses on combat, stealth, and dialogue options. All of which will be expanded on with coming updates. Unsure when more or how much sex will be in the final game as they are focusing more on the game part than sex. Sex is more of an extra it seems.

Reactions: Lagharto

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Anyone have any idea how to tell when a mission is a stealth one and how to disguise as a geisha for it? I see in the patch notes there's supposed to be a 'hide weapons while travelling' option but have no idea where it is.
i played 1.2a last, and I could tell from the music in the game field if it was stealt or not.

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Are devs okay with this?
Okay with what? That their game being pirated? No, what dev are? This is a pirating site, the site as a whole does not care for permission from devs to upload their games.
If you are referring to something else, you will have to be more specific.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
they get less money that way, rule of thumb for patreon games. Unless you are ultra rich, wait for the full game if you want to actually spend money.
That's indeed a flawed business decision from Maiden Gaming: they are overly commercial, which turns against them time and again. Pity, since their games are really good.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I too play fem protags exclusively, but even though I myself'd never play him, I agree that adding a male protag would elevate the game.

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
I too play fem protags exclusively, but even though I myself'd never play him, I agree that adding a male protag would elevate the game.
they should add male characters in character creation as well because some people dont want play female characters
They would have to change how they go about making content for that tho, since their games so far, and the system they have up right now is geared toward losing and submitting and a female character. So to add a male, they would have to add way more women, and add quests that instead of losing, you have to win combat to save some girl. Get girls as rewards for doing some quests, and get girls from bribing, which means you need gold.
So the female player would be: loss, corruption, seduction, political favor for sex, rape, blackmail, and maybe more.
while the male player would be: economy, battle (winning), seduction, bribing, rape(?), blackmail(?) and maybe more.

So you could not even just gender-bend the character and it would work, they would have to add entirely new writing and some coding for it to work. For a player base (due to past games) that is mostly interested in playing as a woman from their past game, due to the name of the game (the game is more or less called '"female ninja" Sword of the Assassin') and that they are most used in dealing with female-centered games makes them unlikely to add a male player anytime soon or even ever. Like, it might show up when the game is finished in 1.0 as a 1.1 or 2.0 update. But that is the only reasonable time frame, since they would kill the game if they worked on two branches at the same time.

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Okay with what? That their game being pirated? No, what dev are? This is a pirating site, the site as a whole does not care for permission from devs to upload their games.
If you are referring to something else, you will have to be more specific.
Well I meant their patreons sharing their games to others.

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Well I meant their patreons sharing their games to others.
well then I already more or less answered, but no they don't allow or like it most likely. It's behind their paywall after all and we get it for free here. But you can almost always default to "no" on that question about them liking their games ending up here. Very few devs post here, and even less devs that post here like the site, they mostly use it just because they know it's a good site to advertise themself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I still have the isue that I would gladly - and preferably, actually, play the game legit, but since I was kicked from their Patreon, I'm unable to pay for the game.

Hopefully, some dev will contact me here and we can resolve the Patreon issue.

Reactions: Velvetcrowe84

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
I still have the isue that I would gladly - and preferably, actually, play the game legit, but since I was kicked from their Patreon, I'm unable to pay for the game.

Hopefully, some dev will contact me here and we can resolve the Patreon issue.
make a new account? or is it ip/card tied?

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes