2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Doesn't work for me
I have worked with kiko2277 and appreciate their patience in order to debug and pinpoint why the crack wasn't working for them and potentially other people.
My post here has been updated with a new 1.1a crack to be better supported on more systems, and work with specific networking restrictions preventing it from working before.

It should also prevent requiring you to click retry login and have a 5-10 second window to have to start the game if you were having that problem as well.

works like a charm thak you legend :D
but when i use settings button on main menu patreon screen came up again other than that there is no problem
I don't know if you still have any interest in this game or not, but my updated game version 1.1a crack should now fix this for those with this problem if you wanted to try it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Velvetcrowe84

Velvetcrowe84

Aug 25, 2022
New update:

New stealth system, hp bars, blood and gore system, skills and more.

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
I have worked with kiko2277 and appreciate their patience in order to debug and pinpoint why the crack wasn't working for them and potentially other people.
My post here has been updated with a new 1.1a crack to be better supported on more systems, and work with specific networking restrictions preventing it from working before.

It should also prevent requiring you to click retry login and have a 5-10 second window to have to start the game if you were having that problem as well.

I don't know if you still have any interest in this game or not, but my updated game version 1.1a crack should now fix this for those with this problem if you wanted to try it out.
hey man the game wocking with the second crack with no issue no crash error this time

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Here is my crack for version 1.2a of Kunoichi, which doesn't require logging into a Patreon account (or dummy one).
Everything should be done for you and you don't have to click anything to activate the crack.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's Kunoichi_v102a-Win64-Shipping.exe file and it will work automatically (Not the Kunoichi_v102a.exe one at the top of the game directory as that is just a launcher, it is the one inside Kunoichi_v102a\Binaries\Win64).

If you want to try using your old save files (idk if it is compatible or not), your 1.1a save files are in-
%localappdata%\Kunoichi_v101a\Saved\SaveGames
So just copy these to-
%localappdata%\Kunoichi_v102a\Saved\SaveGames

Edit: The crack has been updated to account for a weird edge-case regarding ISP filtering.
Edit 2: Another small update for yet another edge case 1 person had haha.

Last edited:

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
Here is my crack for version 1.2a of Kunoichi, which doesn't require logging into a Patreon account (or dummy one).
Everything should be done for you and you don't have to click anything to activate the crack.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's Kunoichi_v102a-Win64-Shipping.exe file and it will work automatically (Not the Kunoichi_v102a.exe one at the top of the game directory as that is just a launcher, it is the one inside Kunoichi_v102a\Binaries\Win64).

If you want to try using your old save files (idk if it is compatible or not), your 1.1a save files are in-
So just copy these to-
Could you post a new link version for v1.2 ?

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020

So just copy these to-
your crack make the game to freeze after maiden logo please fix this

Reactions: stalkerOne

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
your crack make the game to freeze after maiden logo please fix this
It has worked for everyone else thus far that I know of, including myself.
If you rename the crack or move it out of the folder, does it get passed the part you are freezing at?
If it does, then DM me and I'll see what I can do, otherwise your issue is with the game itself and not the crack.

Edit: As an extreme test case, just now I even tried it on a fresh Windows 7 virtual machine and it worked (although it took damn ages to load and lagged severely due to being a VM, it eventually did though).
So I look forward to knowing if the crack is the cause for you, or is actually just the game and crashing without the crack.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: xlegendgame

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
It has worked for everyone else thus far that I know of, including myself.
If you rename the crack or move it out of the folder, does it get passed the part you are freezing at?
If it does, then DM me and I'll see what I can do, otherwise your issue is with the game itself and not the crack.

Edit: As an extreme test case, just now I even tried it on a fresh Windows 7 virtual machine and it worked (although it took damn ages to load and lagged severely due to being a VM, it eventually did though).
So I look forward to knowing if the crack is the cause for you, or is actually just the game and crashing without the crack.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry but with the first crack of version 1.1 of the have not work but the second crack work and now the version 1.2 of the game when i'm removing the crack the game work fine when i'm using the crack the freeze on loading screen so not issue with my pc because with no crack the game work fine so fix it please thank you i'm serious if your crack even working because with out using the game working good and to the menu

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
the crack works on 1.2. no issues at all
no it's not working and more weird is that the crack fo kunoichi v1.1 the second one work on this new update of the game i'm fuking lost but no more or less the game work for me as well no more to say

Aug 29, 2017
no it's not working and more weird is that the crack fo kunoichi v1.1 the second one work on this new update of the game i'm fuking lost but no more or less the game work for me as well no more to say
I tried the crack which was posted for Kunoichi 1.0. And this one is working fine for me.

stalkerOne

Mar 16, 2019

So just copy these to-
I'll be quite explicit: It doesn't work, whatever you do! Clear and to the point!

I tried to include them one by one, then activated, as you said before, to then try only the last one left, but I got the same answer, the one on the picture!

stalkerOne

Mar 16, 2019
I tried to include them one by one, then activated, as you said before, to then try only the last one left, but I got the same answer, the one on the picture!

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes