Unity Kuraksa's Room [v1.1] [KandomRyller]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
Extremely scary game...
Literally pooped my pants when I saw the achievements... x50 combo is tough and x50 twice in one game??
Fun fact: you need all the achievements to buy everything, and x50 twice is needed for the tongue
I'll wait for someone to break through the gallery

JusVic

Jul 10, 2022
Excuse me, author, but you are a little late. No Nut November is gone, there is no need to freak out us.

Who can cum looking at THIS - will be visited by Slaaneshites to join them.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Cool game, but Halloween is over, yeah? It's Chrimbus time.
Also, wish I could change the skin color of the protagonist (victim???).

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Considering i have seen worse, this looks like soft core nightmare fuel.
If vaginal sex with different positions gets added, i'll give it a go.

cazzone

May 18, 2017
Im sure this is the version with the archievement bugged i can't unlock it even if im sure i did it. I share my save, is a regedit file i don't want to lose my mind with this game. Also the game knows if you modified your savefile so i don't know if this will work.

Last edited:

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Im sure this is the version with the archievement bugged i can't unlock it even if im sure i did it. I share my save, is a regedit file i don't want to lose my mind with this game. Also the game knows if you modified your savefile so i don't know if this will work.
Where do I put this file?

BadMed

Sep 28, 2018
Bit late for halloween but eh.... Boobs are boobs.

Edit: Tried it a bit and have to say that its very grindy.... AND not in a good way.
I mean, once you get into a rhythm, its fine but you need a godly amount of focus to get a good score. Another thing is that if you have mediocore reactions, you pretty much will be stuck in the game because the gallery is locked behind 100 APs. How do you get APs? By gaining achievements. And some of the achievements here is plain impossible for normal people.

Edit 2: Managed to cheese a bit with a little bit of help of external apps by slowing the game down. Still kinda scummy for some of the achievements to be blocked by big hurdles like win the game with an S rank with EXACTLY 50 fails. Also fuck Sonia filter.... It gave me the fucking shivvers.
What programs did you use to slow the game down? Cheat engine won't slow it down, neither will MHS.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes