Unity Kuraksa's Room [v1.1] [KandomRyller]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Record3.png
I bought the game and did them all legit. Git gud casuls :cool::cool::cool::cool:
Not counting the slider mini game shit because that is downright impossible. After 6/10 it moves so fast it requires AI-level precision, you might as well click randomly and pray.
I assume the last hidden (red) achievement is the "get all other achievements" achievement. (EDIT: It wasn't. It's "Get an S rank with 0 scored in the minigame", which is way easier than the actual minigame...)

PROTIP: Buy the bounce meter first. It's pretty much mandatory.

Last edited:

ThunderWolf

Aug 11, 2017
Like the animation, like the character but the game is completely awful and should be scrapped as it's a waste of code and time.
It's one of those games where like 0.00001% of the players will 100% it because for you to even get a good amount out of this game, you need to hit the top score perfect all the way through, no room for second best nor third, you need to hit Mortal every damn time, and with the moving thing, you need to hit them all as well all 10 despite that and the main game end up moving way to fast or bugging out to an inconsistent speed.

one thing that's important specially when you want to make a hard game, it's piss easy to make an impossible game but hard to make a challenging game, Games like this are just poorly made with no thought and then usually have someone or the developer saying how their game is challenging when what they did is the equivalent of putting the player against a boss with 10000 HP and a 1 hit kill well the player does 1 damage and the boss never stops swinging leaving no opening for attack. Sure it's hard but not fair nor fun and yea it can be done with unfathomable luck but piss easy to make compared to a challenging and fair game.

Fuck this game just find the animations somewhere or download a 100% save file if there even is one.

Last edited:

Acornus

Dec 5, 2017
Force Disable Vsync for the Game and CheatEngine works, however note that no matter what, things move so fast in the mini game that you need to "preemptively" press the button from what you see, so be prepared to go down to 25% speed and still miss the mini game. Did I mention the latency between inputs?

Even better, use some kind of Unity Game Exrtactor and compile the images into an animation and be down with it, and maybe even host it on a gallery site.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Force Disable Vsync for the Game and CheatEngine works
Oh, you're right, it does seem the FPS are the key. I simply moved the game window to my 60 Hz (can't go above 60 FPS) monitor, minimized and maximized and the speedhack "sticks" that way.

Is there an external config file where you can do this? The options screen only lets me resize the window
You have to do it through your GPU control panel. NVidia control panel if you've got a GTX. Google the rest if in doubt.

There's a little reward for getting all achievements, by the way. But it's a little underwhelming. I've yet to also find any actual secrets - the game's page mentions them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noss

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Shush guys, she's just wearing a pair of panties over her face.

Which happens to be a black void of nothingness

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Shush guys, she's just wearing a pair of panties over her face.

Which happens to be a black void of nothingness
WELL I DON'T WANT TO BE RUDE BUT I skimmed over the author's Twitter to check their other content and... let's just say drawing faces is not their artistic forte. So I'll take the spooky ghost girl with gaping, abyssal eye-holes instead.
She's cute this way anyways and anyone who thinks otherwise is a pleb.
I want to cum inside her gaping, abyssal eye-holes.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
the fact that it says that i failed the mortal release without seeing the animation of it going over is what i call bs dude like wtf

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
This game is good in its own way but you'd have to be an idiot to think that a normal person without bullet time could pass the slider minigame. Also, the game is very hard and not very customizable. You can't really get the rhythm down because the pace increases with your success and I'm like 85% sure it changes randomly as well. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking at for reference. Ditch the achievements and the achievement points entirely and have the score points be used as currency instead and that would make the game 1.5x as good instantly.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes