Unity Kuraksa's Room [v1.1] [KandomRyller]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Jun 28, 2019
Could a hero upload the latest version with the easy mode? It'll probably have the actual fix for the last achievement, and I'll probably finally be able to get 10 mortals in a row, because for whatever reason, I can't do that with my fingers

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Even souls games didn't frustrate me as much as this
That's understandable, because Souls games are easy as fuck.
Elden Ring especially. The best worst example of what casuals crying for over 10 years can do to a videogame.

And look what your crying has achieved this time: this game just got an easy mode in a 1.1 build!
Fuck me if I'm gonna upload it though...

bittetpeter

Oct 7, 2020
To reach SS rank player has to earn 75 000 points or more (My personal best score is 74 900 and I got S rank for it). I don't want to imagine how much one has to earn for X rank. There is easy mode now but these numbers still look impossible to achieve
I somehow got 52k on round 1 but I fucked up the mini-game and round 2, so it was all for nothing
Also, I reached S rank with Sonia filter

We need moar paizuri focused games!

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
To reach SS rank player has to earn 75 000 points or more (My personal best score is 74 900 and I got S rank for it). I don't want to imagine how much one has to earn for X rank. There is easy mode now but these numbers still look impossible to achieve
I think it's 100 000 for X. And I also think the scores go higher up by 20 000 points (since it's 60 000 for S and 40 000 for A), so SS rank requires 80 000.
Totally doable (unlike the slider minigame). But it took like 20 minutes of uninterrupted effort.
1.jpg
The combo bonus is a multiplier. Once you manage to reach numbers above 70 with it you pretty much just spam-click and it keeps rolling.

Last edited:

Crocker505

Dec 17, 2018
This game is good in its own way but you'd have to be an idiot to think that a normal person without bullet time could pass the slider minigame. Also, the game is very hard and not very customizable. You can't really get the rhythm down because the pace increases with your success and I'm like 85% sure it changes randomly as well. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking at for reference. Ditch the achievements and the achievement points entirely and have the score points be used as currency instead and that would make the game 1.5x as good instantly.
not sure about random. at the moment i'm reaching x50 for each half of sesion easily what means s rank.
it's not to hard and my record is x78. i've played it like a bit more than 1 hour

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020

yeap easy mode is out for those who facing hard time with the game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lnppo

asingley

Jun 9, 2020
So what's the deal with the two x50 achievement? Is it still bugged or does it need to be x50 exact?

Fetishboy46

Aug 11, 2022
I fckn love this , but..
1 why im a <removed> (or looks like)
2 customization? where? (or that in store is all)

remion02

May 11, 2017
Like the animation, like the character but the game is completely awful and should be scrapped as it's a waste of code and time.
It's one of those games where like 0.00001% of the players will 100% it because for you to even get a good amount out of this game, you need to hit the top score perfect all the way through, no room for second best nor third, you need to hit Mortal every damn time, and with the moving thing, you need to hit them all as well all 10 despite that and the main game end up moving way to fast or bugging out to an inconsistent speed.

one thing that's important specially when you want to make a hard game, it's piss easy to make an impossible game but hard to make a challenging game, Games like this are just poorly made with no thought and then usually have someone or the developer saying how their game is challenging when what they did is the equivalent of putting the player against a boss with 10000 HP and a 1 hit kill well the player does 1 damage and the boss never stops swinging leaving no opening for attack. Sure it's hard but not fair nor fun and yea it can be done with unfathomable luck but piss easy to make compared to a challenging and fair game.

Fuck this game just find the animations somewhere or download a 100% save file if there even is one.
Something else I seem to have found at least with the current version (pre-easy mode patch, though I don't think the patch fixes it anyway) is that it's possible to hit the opposite of a sweet spot. A bitter spot if you will, where it plays a successful "bounce" animation but still counts it as a miss. It's clearly high enough to not be a fail state for not raising them high enough but you fail anyway.
And as someone else mentioned the visual reference for where you have to do the slide timing minigame is faster than the click input so you fail if you click in the green you have to click before the line enters the green area.

Mar 6, 2022
Oh, you're right, it does seem the FPS are the key. I simply moved the game window to my 60 Hz (can't go above 60 FPS) monitor, minimized and maximized and the speedhack "sticks" that way.

You have to do it through your GPU control panel. NVidia control panel if you've got a GTX. Google the rest if in doubt.

There's a little reward for getting all achievements, by the way. But it's a little underwhelming. I've yet to also find any actual secrets - the game's page mentions them.
Greetings from the itch.io page, fellow hints-for-secrets-requester.
Dev mentioned that pressing the blue boxes in particular order in the title will get an easter egg. I'm still not really sure how this... "order"? works, but randomly, I was able to trigger a sound from those boxes. From upper 4th and upper 5th to be precise. I'm not sure yet what's the "code" for the 4th upper box to make a sound (but I do have a recording, so I should be able to make it work, I hope), but I was able to somewhat understand how to trigger a sound from upper fifth. You can try it yourself, from left to right:
5th, 6th, 1st, 10th (i.e lower 5th, upper 1st, lower 1st, upper 5th).
However, I was able to trigger this sound by this code too:
1, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 1, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10 (i.e lower 1st, lower 4th, lower 5th, upper 1st, upper 4th, upper 5th, lower 1st, lower 4th, lower 5th, upper 1st, upper 4th, upper 5th).

Once it made a sound you cannot cause it to make a sound again, unless you quit and reopen the game, or, which is much faster, press "how to play".

Last tidbit is I think that 4th upper box will make a sound only after triggering sound from 5th upper box.

I think that this post is a clue (the arrows):

which I tied together because of a follow up post (it's name, to be precise):

The hunt is on?

UPD: Apparently, I've solved this whole thing already, and then managed to mislead myself. 9th (upper 4th) doesn't make a sound, I was just testing difference with Sonia's filter on, which made it look like it was 9th, though it was not.

All you have to do is press 5, 6, 1, 10 and then start the game.
Have fun.

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Greetings from the itch.io page, fellow hints-for-secrets-requester.
Dev mentioned that pressing the blue boxes in particular order in the title will get an easter egg. I'm still not really sure how this... "order"? works, but randomly, I was able to trigger a sound from those boxes. From upper 4th and upper 5th to be precise. I'm not sure yet what's the "code" for the 4th upper box to make a sound (but I do have a recording, so I should be able to make it work, I hope), but I was able to somewhat understand how to trigger a sound from upper fifth. You can try it yourself, from left to right:
5th, 6th, 1st, 10th (i.e lower 5th, upper 1st, lower 1st, upper 5th).
However, I was able to trigger this sound by this code too:
1, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 1, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10 (i.e lower 1st, lower 4th, lower 5th, upper 1st, upper 4th, upper 5th, lower 1st, lower 4th, lower 5th, upper 1st, upper 4th, upper 5th).

Once it made a sound you cannot cause it to make a sound again, unless you quit and reopen the game, or, which is much faster, press "how to play".

Last tidbit is I think that 4th upper box will make a sound only after triggering sound from 5th upper box.

I think that this post is a clue (the arrows):

which I tied together because of a follow up post (it's name, to be precise):

The hunt is on?

UPD: Apparently, I've solved this whole thing already, and then managed to mislead myself. 9th (upper 4th) doesn't make a sound, I was just testing difference with Sonia's filter on, which made it look like it was 9th, though it was not.

All you have to do is press 5, 6, 1, 10 and then start the game.
Have fun.
Damn, well done, I couldn't have figured it out even if I tried. I honestly don't know how you even figured out the proper combination - the Twitter post "clues" make no sense to me.
I've no idea how the author thought anyone would be able to figure out this easter egg without asking him directly...

effninetyfive

Jan 4, 2019
I've been able to consistently get 8/10 in the slider game. I know I can get 9/10 with a bit more practice. I think playing this with a 144hz monitor really helps.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes