• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Kuraksa's Room [v1.1] [KandomRyller]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Everybody be asking if they okay getting a tit fuck from an alien, the real question is - when's the fucking update?

4DaB0is

Dec 25, 2020
Any pics of the easter egg itself?

Been trying to enter the box code, but not even a sound - I'm assuming it's a small easter egg since the file size isn't that different from the previous version.

EDIT: Easter Egg does work. If you try to do it in windowed mode (at least for me) it will not work, switching the resolution to Fullscreen and BOOM! worked like a charm.
Is the Easter egg worth trying to fish about for? I've gotten all the achievements thanks to easy mode, but for some reason, fullscreen or not, easy mode or not, and Sonia Vision or not, none of the boxes will work for me

Reactions: BukkakeBukkake
Jul 27, 2017
Is the Easter egg worth trying to fish about for? I've gotten all the achievements thanks to easy mode, but for some reason, fullscreen or not, easy mode or not, and Sonia Vision or not, none of the boxes will work for me
It’s a character swap, I’ll post some screenshots later if someone doesn’t beat me to it.

Jul 27, 2017
can you share your save with the easter eggs unlocked?
Easter Egg isn’t a permanent effect - you need to do the code each time.
This game doesn’t have a traditional save file - it tracks progress using your registry. There’s a regedit file a couple pages back that unlocks everything.

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
Easter Egg isn’t a permanent effect - you need to do the code each time.
This game doesn’t have a traditional save file - it tracks progress using your registry. There’s a regedit file a couple pages back that unlocks everything.
but then how the f*** i do the easter egg thing i click in the boxes and nothing happens

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes