Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Considering the premise, I wonder if this would be as fucked up as the original.

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
Yes, Kuroinu Redux is the remake of Chapters 1, 2 and 3 of the first game WITH BONUS CONTENT however Mosaic Censored.
Kuroinu 2 Redux takes place 100 years after Kuroinu 1! Redux 2 is the Remake of the 2nd one. Kuroinu 2 happens in an ENTIRELY different location than Kuroinu 1 with new characters.
I see, I also saw that 18+ patches are available on Johren for Redux 1 and 2, though only for steam versions. And Redux 1 here on f95 has the patch linked. That just leaves if this version of Redux 2 here on f95 is already patched or is it prepatched and we have to eventually wait for a patch link.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
So its also a Netorape game like the first one?

Netorape as in the MC rarely if ever fucking a girl and mostly taking pleasure by seeing his minions rape girls instead.

Reactions: caffeine_overdose

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I see, I also saw that 18+ patches are available on Johren for Redux 1 and 2, though only for steam versions. And Redux 1 here on f95 has the patch linked. That just leaves if this version of Redux 2 here on f95 is already patched or is it prepatched and we have to eventually wait for a patch link.
Yep yep, this is already patched I mean! No need from any patches from Johren or anywhere really!

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
Yep yep, this is already patched I mean! No need from any patches from Johren or anywhere really!
Nice, but I finished downloading like a couple minutes ago, and I pulled up the Gallery, and surprisingly its all already unlocked, but also, the Mosaic pixelation is still there. was I supposed to do something in particular to remove the censor, or does the patch just keep the scenes that wouldve been removed without the patch. TBF i dont mind pixel mosaic, as i don't find it particularly intrusive to my experience, especially when compared to other forms of censoring. Just wanted to know what the patch is doing since its still mosaic'd.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Nice, but I finished downloading like a couple minutes ago, and I pulled up the Gallery, and surprisingly its all already unlocked, but also, the Mosiac pielation is still there. was I supposed to do something in particular to remove the censor, or does the patch just keep the scenes that wouldve been removed without the patch. TBF i dont mind pixel mosaic, as i don't find it particularly intrusive to my experience, especially when compared to other forms of censoring. Just wanted to know what the patch is doing since its still mosaic'd.
Wait the CG is already unlocked?! BRO! UPLOADER!!!! I'll have to delete the save folder once I finish downloading then...
Also, no, unless someone makes a fan patch for a fanmade Demosaic, they're there to stay! Shiravune doesn't Demosaic their games, no way no how! Also, yes, the preview of the CGs is always Demosaic'd! Don't worry.

Last edited:

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
Wait the CG is already unlocked?! BRO! UPLOADER!!!! I'll have to delete the save folder once I finish downloading then...
Also, no, unless someone makes a fan patch for a fanmade Demosaic, they're there to stay! Shiravune doesn't Demosaic their games, no way no how! Also, yes, the preview of the CGs is always Demosaic'd! Don't worry.
So If I also wanted to delete the unlocked CG's what would I delete? I dont want to delete something i shouldn't by accident LMAO

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I see this game have and where to buy...I wonder if this game don't have uncensored version?

usually mangagamer release uncensored games maybe this one is exception?

edit:

On August 16th, 2023, Tokyo-based visual novel publisher Shiravune announced that , the direct sequel to its recently released eroge , will release during 2023. Shiravune will release a censored version for as well as an uncensored version on . While the specific date is currently unknown, Kuroinu 2 Redux‘s Steam page hints that it will release during Q4 of this year. The hardcore eroge will be available with English and Simplified/Traditional Chinese translations of the text. The voices are in Japanese only.

I found this info so it sems that uncensored version will come later.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I see this game have and where to buy...I wonder if this game don't have uncensored version?

Uncensor depend on the Game developer. It's them that decide on doing the uncensoring or not. Since Japanese law have been a bit harder on the censoring application, some dev refuse uncensor on foreign localisation even if the oversea publishing is done by an oversea publisher.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019

edit:

On August 16th, 2023, Tokyo-based visual novel publisher Shiravune announced that , the direct sequel to its recently released eroge , will release during 2023. Shiravune will release a censored version for as well as an uncensored version on . While the specific date is currently unknown, Kuroinu 2 Redux‘s Steam page hints that it will release during Q4 of this year. The hardcore eroge will be available with English and Simplified/Traditional Chinese translations of the text. The voices are in Japanese only.

I found this info so it sems that uncensored version will come later.
Going to answer your orange comment!
Funny thing is this is not what you think: Uncensored for Shiravune = Restoration of the R18 content. Shiravune NEVER Demosaics their games therefore Censored for them = Complete removal of the R18 Content in the Steam version.
The reason for this = Shiravune is BASED in Japan therefore they have to OBEY Japanese Laws of Censorship and Mosaic Censorship. And yes, there is indeed a difference between both as I explained above!

Reactions: Dark_Hentai_Knight

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Ima be be honest, I am not really that well versed with cracked or not cracked. But I think its the non-DRM version.
Well you don't have to worry about viruses, cause we do scan every game we upload, with multiple virus programs.
For patching, well can't do much about that.
For future reference you can always tell its the steam version when it has "steam_api.dll" or "steam_api64.dll" which would be the "DRM version" in this case

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Going to answer your orange comment!
Funny thing is this is not what you think: Uncensored for Shiravune = Restoration of the R18 content. Shiravune NEVER Demosaics their games therefore Censored for them = Complete removal of the R18 Content in the Steam version.
The reason for this = Shiravune is BASED in Japan therefore they have to OBEY Japanese Laws of Censorship and Mosaic Censorship. And yes, there is indeed a difference between both as I explained above!
The first part of the game it got decensored so the "Shiravune NEVER Demosaics their games" is not plausible.

If the first game got decensored it's high chance that this one can get also decensored.
Because is not Shiravune that release the decensored patch is the MangaGamer or other publisher that is outside of japan jurisdiction law...they can release the patch.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote