RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'll admit, looking at the menu art I wasn't expecting a whole lot. But I am so glad I didn't let that stop me. This was one of the most enjoyable games I've found here in a while... well, on the writing side anyway. That goddamn halfling tower was so big it had it's own ecosystem, postcode, and a fuckin wallmart. That thing seriously needs to be trimmed down.

Taking something like a short hentai animation and making something more out of it, fleshing out the characters and lore and throwing us smack in the middle of it? Fantastic stuff.
I agree.
Personally the beginning was amazing.
It sets out the premise of everything; like the world and the characters.
Even the antagonists aren’t immediately marked as evil bastards, you fight along side them.
But the thing that amazed me the most was the introduction of choices, I surely want to do another playthrough and get all the other ones, but the spawn rate keeps me for now away from the idea of doing it.
Surely it’s the sweetest surprise I had browsing here

Reactions: sonhot
Jan 1, 2021
I agree.
Personally the beginning was amazing.
It sets out the premise of everything; like the world and the characters.
Even the antagonists aren’t immediately marked as evil bastards, you fight along side them.
But the thing that amazed me the most was the introduction of choices, I surely want to do another playthrough and get all the other ones, but the spawn rate keeps me for now away from the idea of doing it.
Surely it’s the sweetest surprise I had browsing here
Yeah, the choices were definitely a big surprise. Sure other games around here can have choices, but not like this. It does make choosing our class kinda silly though considering we're sent to learn swordsmanship when you chose to play a mage. I guess we go in Gandalf style... or Shining if you go healer.

Reactions: zARRR

exile0025

Apr 3, 2018
am i the only one haveing trouble with the underground water network?
cant find my way around to the switches and the enemy encounter rate is insane

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
Anyone know how to get to East Rad Fortress Wall? The only path I found so far is blocked off by debris and trying to find other paths so far is really draining because of the ridiculous enemy encounter chance. Also the green filter doesn't help if there's a hidden rope or vine I'm supposed to find. Screenshot (71).png Screenshot (72).png

Harbringer

Nov 17, 2017
Anyone know how to get to East Rad Fortress Wall? The only path I found so far is blocked off by debris and trying to find other paths so far is really draining because of the ridiculous enemy encounter chance. Also the green filter doesn't help if there's a hidden rope or vine I'm supposed to find. View attachment 1678388 View attachment 1678389
Pretty sure you need to go through some buildings head upstairs and you can get on the roofs

Reactions: GreenMeanie

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
The only path I found so far is blocked off by debris and trying to find other paths so far is really draining because of the ridiculous enemy encounter chance. Also the green filter doesn't help if there's a hidden rope or vine I'm supposed to find.
Unless you already check the Patreon Page. Link for those who are curious.

There is technically a Ver 2.9.2 out that does fix the Encounter Rate somewhat to at least being manageable.

Reactions: GreenMeanie

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Anyone know if the other girls have any h-scenes yet or is it still just the 2 dark elves?

Nov 2, 2020
Yo played the game and wanted to toss things in there to help your lore. #1: Volt demon aura shouldn’t even exist. His plan was of having rats in the girls ranks and then attacked with impossible odds so they would be like WTF. He also went for the dark elves first to recruit the orcs. #2: if your thinking of Volt having being blessed by Radomira the teifling from Kuroinu 2 then it won’t work. She only appeared years later when Volt won. #3: Celestine has future sight and she saw in the VN all of Volts plan and she chose to believe his lies including who were the rats in her peers midst. #4: you working for Volt is stupid as we saw Maia become a princess knight and still do mercenary work. #5: this ties to Celestine future sight. She can see your MC stopping volt do she has less reason to send him towards Olga btw. What I would do is more a renpy style game where the player avatar is customizable in appearance so I’d get closer to the OG products your inspired from. People hate Volt for his inhumane shit and the things that happened so preventing him as a member of the Holy maiden is better then Volt history. I’m telling you this because I care and rpg maker is harder then renpy. Again you could even gives the player cheats to get other anime powers for fun. What you do with this message is up To you. Other than that keep up the good work. I worked on rpg maker and it is harder then renpy.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I wonder when next update is coming, I check this thread regularly for any hopes

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yo played the game and wanted to toss things in there to help your lore. #1: Volt demon aura shouldn’t even exist. His plan was of having rats in the girls ranks and then attacked with impossible odds so they would be like WTF. He also went for the dark elves first to recruit the orcs. #2: if your thinking of Volt having being blessed by Radomira the teifling from Kuroinu 2 then it won’t work. She only appeared years later when Volt won. #3: Celestine has future sight and she saw in the VN all of Volts plan and she chose to believe his lies including who were the rats in her peers midst. #4: you working for Volt is stupid as we saw Maia become a princess knight and still do mercenary work. #5: this ties to Celestine future sight. She can see your MC stopping volt do she has less reason to send him towards Olga btw. What I would do is more a renpy style game where the player avatar is customizable in appearance so I’d get closer to the OG products your inspired from. People hate Volt for his inhumane shit and the things that happened so preventing him as a member of the Holy maiden is better then Volt history. I’m telling you this because I care and rpg maker is harder then renpy. Again you could even gives the player cheats to get other anime powers for fun. What you do with this message is up To you. Other than that keep up the good work. I worked on rpg maker and it is harder then renpy.
So you basically saying to restart the game from scratch :unsure:
Anyways the developer doesn’t read stuff here it seems

Nov 2, 2020
So you basically saying to restart the game from scratch :unsure:
Anyways the developer doesn’t read stuff here it seems
Yeah basically and it sad cause he should. He has amazing potential in this idea but he refuses to listen. I tried to PM him this on patreon but I couldn’t even unless I paid him. If anyone is suscribed to him patreon the pls warn him of this.

Nov 2, 2020
The dev is currently working on real life stuff and his other projects for now but the next update will be same time as the last update in October.
Well if anyone can post him my thoughts to help him it would be greatly appreciated. I’m not asking him to do it right away. I just want to help him.

Nov 2, 2020
The dev is currently working on real life stuff and his other projects for now but the next update will be same time as the last update in October.
Tried pm him on twitters and patreon doesnt allow me to pm him do really he shouldn’t block everyone from helping him. I get problems in his life but we are trying to help him. A update a year is development hell sign do next October update better be good or I’ll quit. His patreon is asking for too much money and planned sequel for very few updates

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah basically and it sad cause he should. He has amazing potential in this idea but he refuses to listen. I tried to PM him this on patreon but I couldn’t even unless I paid him. If anyone is suscribed to him patreon the pls warn him of this.
Dude, you are kinda being disrespectful, imagine someone coming over, while you have problems irl and worked for many years to a game, and asking you to trash the entire game and follow his idea instead.
You would be pissed.
Instead of complaining why don’t you do it yourself, since you keep sponsoring your ideas everwhere?

Jan 1, 2021
So, since I didn't see this bit of info front and center and I'm sure others might have had the same question on their minds, I shot a message to Lionheart about Lulu. If anyone was hoping to see any action there... then you're out of luck! The mans is worried the law and as such, there will be no explicit content for her. Unfortunate, but there it is.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So, since I didn't see this bit of info front and center and I'm sure others might have had the same question on their minds, I shot a message to Lionheart about Lulu. If anyone was hoping to see any action there... then you're out of luck! The mans is worried the law and as such, there will be no explicit content for her. Unfortunate, but there it is.
I expected that, Patreon would shot him down faster than a lighting bolt.
Patreon snipers are always on guard

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes