RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Harbringer

Nov 17, 2017
Does anyone know why my save edits won't work? I've used Save Editor online and they show up on the save but when I load the game they appear as they did before

monsternn

Nov 3, 2017
There is a bug where after you fight the Dark elf queen in the beginning of the game after she is beaten and dragged off to the dungeon the screen fades to black and doesnt show anything else i can save and move but i cant see where im at.This bug still persist as of 2.9.1 ver
So, any advices on how to fix black screen?

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Is there any sort of Wiki, or maybe someone can make some spoilers for me?
The inside game decisions, do they have any impact on world? Like when you spare the Orc Boss, Kill him and spare his solders or kill all of them?

Jan 1, 2021
Is there any sort of Wiki, or maybe someone can make some spoilers for me?
The inside game decisions, do they have any impact on world? Like when you spare the Orc Boss, Kill him and spare his solders or kill all of them?
I'm not 100% certain how much your decisions can or will change things (Only just finished the game for the first time today) but the game definitely remembers what choices you make. Even brings up your class from time to time.

I'll spoiler you an example with sparing Orc Boss:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zARRR
Jan 1, 2021
I'll admit, looking at the menu art I wasn't expecting a whole lot. But I am so glad I didn't let that stop me. This was one of the most enjoyable games I've found here in a while... well, on the writing side anyway. That goddamn halfling tower was so big it had it's own ecosystem, postcode, and a fuckin wallmart. That thing seriously needs to be trimmed down.

Taking something like a short hentai animation and making something more out of it, fleshing out the characters and lore and throwing us smack in the middle of it? Fantastic stuff.

Last edited:

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
i am connecting with my phone using tethering and can't access patreon when i do that , can anybody post the bugfix patch here ,thank you .

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
deleted the game after being forced to make the wrong choice in the castle's secret passage which lead to a game over,advice to new players chose the polite/good choice every time .

red1988

Apr 18, 2021
this helmhet ist for jermoe red team hope you guys like this not sure this guys creator this game see this think ist got possblie this idea here

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
I am so glad that version 2.9.2 actually fixed the encounter rate but at the same time though I wished it was released before I went to that Cave System because oh boy that was a slog to go through.

By the end of it and I don't know if this applied to everyone else who played but when Maya got added to the Team, Most if not all of my Team member where twice her level which to be fair I didn't skip any of the random encounter but that's only because you always have that chance where escaping won't work and the consequences of failing is just not worth just fighting instead and going with it.

Anyway I don't think I should have been that far off in my level at that point if again Maya was any indication.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Good lord the enemy spawn rate is so annoying,sometimes i cant move 4 squares that another group of enemies comes up.
Honestly that catacomb was too big,thats the casual filter of the game,for sure.

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Good lord the enemy spawn rate is so annoying,sometimes i cant move 4 squares that another group of enemies comes up.
Honestly that catacomb was too big,thats the casual filter of the game,for sure.
Is still that bad with the lower encounters patch? because i did catacombs pre-patch and i didn't run away from most battles and i was like level 50-60 and when if maya was any indication i should be late 20 to early 30s in levels.

Reactions: drone4of2
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes