DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
Kyousei Shihai releases on SVN from early access tomorrow. The world is not ready.
(I'm not either.)

I've managed to cook up a better version of my MTL editor. I think this one I can confidently do even without the AI access.
Unless u understand jp enough,u should use AI to do this.

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
It's fine. I think I've got that figured out.

Also, I forgot about the game... ahah. Life got in the way. Regardless, staring at that 40k line behemoth does not do me any favours.

I'll start anew with Kyosei Shihai, Bishop's latest title. And just to make it fun (and sustainable) for myself, I'm going to abso-fucking-lutely butcher the edit by throwing in jokes and humour only an eight year old would find funny. I'm so funny.
forget what i write in that, i know why have black line, it is org jp text to we see and translate and we don't have any thing to do this,it don't effect anything.

Last edited:

Monarch_0

Jun 7, 2023
1720164368526.png

It's happening. My editor tool is working pretty fine. This VN is considerably shorter than Chijoku no Seifuku 2 so it actually feels doable this time around. Let's fucking go...?

forget what i write in that, i know why have black line, it is org jp text to we see and translate and we don't have any thing to do this,it don't effect anything.
Ah, what do you mean? I don't understand. Can you rephrase?

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
Ah, what do you mean? I don't understand. Can you rephrase?
i mean i know why the tool have 2 line white and black, black lines is org text jp for we see and translate the white lines. So about the time i said keep 2 it don't need to do that.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes