lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

this is the last game who someone did a machine translated.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Is that one on this site? I don't recall seeing it when searching through games with the Mind Control tag.
Today at 2:13 AM
Hi fellow cultured pupils ,
1.With this game i have completed the second part in lunes trilogy of three game , my Initial aim was to translate all the three games in the trilogy but as kyonyuu princess saimin have MLT available on SugoiVN because of this i don't feel like doing it any more.
2.Read translator notes to avoid any issues with game.
3.All the script with CHOICES , Yes WITH CHOICES is translated this time. And menus as well.
4.The translation is written by me , thats why it took this longer to post it almost three months.
5.You can change your name as well this time in game, read translator notes.
6.Also I do games for commission if you are getting tired of your favourite Vn not being translated PM me. I can do translation for most of the studio's games.
7.If you like the game consider supporting the Original creator.
8.Also if you have came here then do me a favour and rate this thread.

Thanks,
Happy Fapping
first page. i t

is not in the site :(

JJ165432

Jul 19, 2018
Hmm, when i start the game, it shows a screen with the words Monitor Setting and the girl says that first i need to use settings, but nothing works. I tryed to push all of the keys on keyboad and use mouse, but nothing happens.
you might need to lower your resolution down to 1440p....that what worked for me....

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Hmm, when i start the game, it shows a screen with the words Monitor Setting and the girl says that first i need to use settings, but nothing works. I tryed to push all of the keys on keyboad and use mouse, but nothing happens.
Atleast provide a screenshot of your issue.
Your details are too vague.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes