Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
I'm having trouble starting up the game, when i select the .exe I can hear the voice play but there is no game window... can anyone assist?

Lemon Lime

Aug 25, 2018
The game keeps crashing after the first choice scene ends in act 2(when the elves get the costume change to be more lewd)
It happens right after the threesome with the mother & daughter scene as well as the dark elf scene. So whatever is meant to play after those end is probably the problem

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
To add on the to same bug report in the last page or so re: the game hard crashing after the costume change, the crash happens regardless of which version of the Menu/CG patch you install - tested both fully-patched iterations, crashes in the same place, regardless of which route you select

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
Hmm, I seem to be unable to change my name. When I click start it I can hear the woman ask for the name but it just jumps to the first scene.

Reactions: lwx595

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
To add on the to same bug report in the last page or so re: the game hard crashing after the costume change, the crash happens regardless of which version of the Menu/CG patch you install - tested both fully-patched iterations, crashes in the same place, regardless of which route you select
Give me a save before the crash.

Darnbob

Aug 11, 2018
Anyone have trouble when they fullscreen? The screen is oversized (doesn't center, way too big for my monitor)

Also for a game released in 2018, how is the highest quality graphic option 1280x720? XD

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes